MDP on Building Market Oriented Organisations at IIM Calcutta
This hands-on program emphasizes the need for building customer focus in organisational processes for growth and profitability through effective response to market needs. It aims to provide a broad understanding of emerging frameworks and contemporary approaches to growing Market orientation and will also emphasize on ‘cutting edge’ issues concerning theory and practice including market intelligence, customer management, cross functional integration and other market and organisation related issues. The Program faculty will focus on the synergy between in-field practice and in-class learning.
• Understanding the Market Oriented Journey
• Market Sensing for Understanding Customers & Stakeholders
• Designing Market Oriented Growth Strategies
• People Issues in Market Focused Organisations
• Issues in Designing, Managing and Evaluating Organisational Processes for Customer Orientation
• Managing and Measuring Customer Relationship, Loyalty and Satisfaction
This program will be of great interest to you if you are a middle level marketing manager, product / brand manager, sales manager or marketing analyst whose principal responsibilities lie in generating demand, revenues, and profits from new and existing products and services. Middle managers from other functional area or a non-marketing background with a supporting role for organization’s marketing activities would also find the program relevant.
Program Director: Prof. Prashant Mishra & Prof. Krishanu Rakshit
Fees : RS 36000.00 /- (Service Tax is applicable on the mentioned fees.)
Consultancy and Management Development Program Office
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road, Joka
Calcutta - 700104