School of Management, NIT, Warangal - CURA'13'
The School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, takes great privilege to bring forward to you the national level Management fest “CURA13” scheduled to be conducted on 9th - 10th of March 2013.
CURA in Latin signifies thoughtfulness, care for something as concern, absorption in the world, Management and Administration. Every year the fest attracts the best young managers of India, as the event gives a great opportunity for the management graduates to explore their talents and skills on a common platform.
The event includes:
- INCEPT (B-PLAN)
- HR-ENCULTURATION (HR EVENT)
- FINDOM (ONLINE VITUAL STOCK MARKET GAME)
- MARKADROIT (A MARKETING EVENT)
- CURT-SHOW (A SHORT FILM MAKING EVENT)
- EXPLORIO (A CASE STUDY EVENT)
- KWIZPAD (B-QUIZ)
- SCRYPT-O-MANIA (PAPER PRESENTATION)
- PENDRAGON (YOUNG MANAGER)
- C’EST LA FUN! (SPOT EVENT)
- GUEST LECTURERS FROM EMINENT CORPORATE STALWARTS