IIM Ranchi to start 18 months Executive Post Graduate Program (PGEXP)
Send Demand Draft drawn favour of “Indian institute of Management Ranchi” for Rs. 2000/‐ to the
following address for application and prospectus. The forms can also be downloaded from IIM Ranchi
The applicant should have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in government, private or public sector to be eligible to attend this program
Indian institute of Management Ranchi
Suchna Bhawan, Audrey House Campus,
Meur's Road, Ranchi ‐ 834008, JHARKHAND
Phone: 0651‐2285056, 2280083, 2280113
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The program will enable the participants to
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of management and major functions
- Learn analytical approaches to problem solving and objective managerial decision making
- Enhance managerial and leadership skills
PGPEX is divided into six terms of 3 months each. The first three terms exposes the participants to the foundation courses and also impart knowledge on functional skills. The fourth and fifth term are
devoted for elective courses. The sixth term is devoted to project work.
We propose to offer specializations in manufacturing, marketing, finance, and HRM & leadership.
The programme is proposed to be conducted during alternate week‐ends as participants are expected to come from Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Hazaribagh, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Ramgrah and other nearby places.Apart from these in‐class interactions, we shall use e‐learning methods in every course to make it a continuous learning for the participants.
Selection of Participants:
- In order to differentiate this programme from the full‐time 2 year PGDM, it is proposed to restrict entry
- to only those with a minimum of 7 years of work experience.
- Participants to the PGPEX will be selected through written‐test and interviews designed by IIM Ranchi.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in government, private or public
- sector to be eligible to attend this program. Company sponsored candidates will be given higher
Dates to Remember:
Last date for receipt of application – September 12, 2011
Date of admission test – September 17, 2011
Dates of Interviews – September 26 onwards
Publication of Results – September 30, 2011
Registration and Inauguration of the program – October 29, 2011