One year Executive MBA at ISB Hyderabad
| June 16,2011 11:30 am IST
The PGP at the ISB is ideal programme for working professionals who further plans to constantly reinvent their career in order to keep up with the evolving global economic scenario. Now in its tenth year, the PGP will be delivered at two locations - Hyderabad and Mohali - with a total intake of 770 students.
ISB's PGP is not All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) accredited; neither does it offer MBA degree, as in India only universities can award degrees.
ISB invites faculty to teach a course during a term and they are available on campus throughout the term. Faculty from Wharton, Kellogg, London Business School, Stanford, Chicago, Duke, and Texas among others, have taught at the ISB.
Some of the key recruiting companies at ISB are 3M India Limited, Infosys Technologies Limited, A.T. Kearney Ltd., Intellecap, Accenture, ITC Limited, Adani Enterprises, Limited (ADANI GROUP), iYogi Technical Services Pvt. Ltd., Aditya Birla Group, Johnson & Johnson Medical India, ADP Private Limited, JSW SteeL Ltd., Amazon Development centre, KPMG, Ambit Holdings Pvt Ltd and Larsen & Toubro Limited among others.
• Students must possess an undergraduate/graduate or post-graduate degree in any discipline
• A minimum of two years' full-time post qualification work experience is preferred. Exceptional candidates with lesser experience will be considered for deferred admission.
• A GMAT score
• TOEFL/IELTS score is required for students from countries other than India, where English is not the primary language of instruction
• All short-listed applicants will be interviewed as a part of the selection process
• Number of seats: 560 students for 2011-12
• Fee structure: 21.5 lacs
• Address: Admissions Office, Indian School of Business, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 032, India
• Phone: +91 40 2318 7474/7484/7494