View Full Version : questionnaire for project in Insurance sector

vijay gupta
06-05-2007, 11:43 AM
hallo frnds,i m vijay gupta. i m doing my MBA from ICTM pune. at present i m doing my summer project in HSBC bank kalkata.My project title is
"Role of insurance for the private players in the indian economy" so, for this i need ur help. i hv to make a questionaire for this so how and which kind of question i should include in this and pleace tell me how i can make my project.
thanx.

vijay gupta

swati.gupta
06-05-2007, 01:10 PM
this project looks more of a secondary project than a primary project so why do you need a questionnaire wnd who are your target market for this questionnaire??

vijay gupta
06-06-2007, 06:17 PM
hi, swati thnx for rply. i want questionnaire bcz i hv to chq,what is the potential in the market for life insurance and also the brand recall of the customers for the private players. my project mostly focused on the life insurance.so, wat is ur suggestion abt this?
thanx.
this project looks more of a secondary project than a primary project so why do you need a questionnaire wnd who are your target market for this questionnaire??

ketki
06-08-2008, 07:43 PM
hi vijay
i'm doing my summer training in metlife and require the same questionnaire too.could u kindly help me with the same
thnx
ketki

himanshujasrotia
01-29-2009, 02:12 AM
I have started making a questionaire on the consumer behaviour on the insurance project, Any one who has made the questionaire, please provide the link for same.

kunal nagtode
02-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi, Vijay,

I m kunal nagtode,i m going to do my project in customer preferences lic vs private insurance companies, so i need ur help regarding this. can u pls send me the questionnaire?
thanx.
kunal

kunal nagtode
02-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Hello friends,

Kindly assist me in making the questionnnaire.

Kunal

Edward_Gill
02-09-2009, 02:31 PM
I have started making a questionaire on the consumer behaviour on the insurance project, Any one who has made the questionaire, please provide the link for same.

Well i think that the topic of your project 'Consumer Behaviour' is really a good one, and its b easy to elaborate our view on this one. That's a good idea, good going.

srani
02-24-2009, 01:53 PM
hi vijay
i'm doing my summer training in metlife and require the same questionnaire too.could u kindly help me with the same
thnx
ketki

hi ketki, im doin project on icici prudential life insurance n i also require d same.if u do have details,help me

nidhiraj
03-30-2009, 02:19 AM
hiiii...guys.....I am doin mba 4m iimm pune......nd doin summer internship in reliance .so. I want a quesstionnaire on outlook f a consumer on major private insurance company....if u guys hv any informatn over it......then jst giv t to me....

thanx

gaurav0909
04-11-2009, 03:18 PM
hi my name is gaurav i m currently pursuing my MBA from IBS(ICFAI Business School) doin my interns in Reliance Money m also makin a project on the perception of customers regarding the financial products offered by reliance money insurance being the major product i also need to design a questionnire kindly help.

bhavi
04-12-2010, 01:11 PM
hi i m MBA student . but i m so confused in questionnaires about insurance sector. My project name is consumer awareness about insurance sector(most prefernce Max New York Life Insurance).pls send me some questionnaire.