View Full Version : Annamalai MBA First Year Assignments

rajualr
01-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Dear Friends,

Can you (whoever is having) please post the assignments (answers) to the Annamai MBA First year? Request is to those who have done this course earlier. Let your work help others.

Thanks in advance.

RAA

chaturvedi_priya
01-23-2008, 12:43 PM
yes i can help u if u r doing mba in h.r

Gurani
01-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Hello Friends,

This is Gurani preparing for MBA First Year Assignment(Annamalai University) in FM already late and working in very tight schedule for my company deliverables.Please post the assignments (answers) and help me to take up the exams.
Thanks in advance.

Guranis

chaturvedi_priya
01-24-2008, 11:45 AM
hello
i cannot help u becz i m doing mba in h.r not in finance if u want the assignment i can help for this but u have to some money for the assignment i will send the assignment through mail it will take 20-25 days for the assignment

thanks

chaturvedi_priya
01-24-2008, 12:00 PM
hi
i have seen the financial management assignment its mostly same but i dont have financial a/c assignment u have to prepare for this assignment but u have to wait for 20 says and u have to send the money for the assignment

thanks

UMADEVI
01-27-2008, 09:49 PM
hello
i cannot help u becz i m doing mba in h.r not in finance if u want the assignment i can help for this but u have to some money for the assignment i will send the assignment through mail it will take 20-25 days for the assignment

thanks
WILL YOU SEND TO ME A COPY OF ASSIGNMENT FOR THE ANNAMALI
UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FIRST YEAR ?
UMA

UMADEVI
01-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Dear Friends,

Can you (whoever is having) please post the assignments (answers) to the Annamai MBA First year? Request is to those who have done this course earlier. Let your work help others.

Thanks in advance.

RAA
IF YOU GET ANY MESSAGE, PLEASE SEND ME ONE COPY

UMADEVI

chaturvedi_priya
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
hello
i will send the assignment after the payment becz the reason behind that i hav 2 pay for that the feculty for the assignment
i sending the one answer for u r clarification

thanks

“Planning is the basis of control, action its essence, delegation its key and information is the guide” – Discuss. Ans planning and controlling are closely related to each other as shown in Fig. 1. After a plan becomes operational, control is necessary to measure progress, to uncover deviations from the targets and to take corrective steps. It is also not possible to think of an effective system of control without the existence of good plans. Billy E. Geotz has explained the relationship between planning and controlling in the following words, "Managerial planning seeks consistent, integrated and articulated programmes, while management control seeks to compel events conform to plans".
Control is always based on planning. It is also true that in a running enterprise planning depends upon controlling. Every manager uses certain standards for measuring and appraising performance which are laid down by planning. The control process, in turn, may reveal the deficiency of plans and may lead to the revision of planning. It may also lead to setting of new goals, improving staffing and making changes in the techniques of supervision, motivation and leadership.
Planning without control is meaningless and control without planning is blind. Planning is an empty exercise without controlling. A good plan will not bring any concrete result if the management is lacking in controlling. Planning identifies the goals and determines the ways of achieving them. It is control which ensures attainment of goals by evaluating performance and taking corrective action. Control presupposes the existence of standards with which the actual performance is to be compared. If the standards of performance are not set in advance, the manager will have no idea of `what is control'. Thus, planning must be done before the actual operation and control should follow plans during and after the actual operation. The experience gained in controlling will help improve the process of planning.]
Controlling and coordination are twins of management. Control is an import-ant element in the process of management, whereas coordination is the essence of management itself. Control is a function of management like planning, organising, staffing and directing. But coordination is an all-inclusive function. Each of the managerial functions including controlling is an exercise in coordination. Thus, controlling is a facilitative function that promotes coordination in the organisation. If controlling does not lead to effective coordination, its basic purpose will be lost.
Controlling and coordination are closely related in many ways. Firstly, authority is the basis of both the processes. Secondly, both are performed by the managers at all levels. Thirdly, both are aimed at achieving organisational goals. Fourthly, both are necessary for achieving stability, continuity and growth of the organisation and consistency, precision and discipline in the organisation. Lastly, both control and coordination are rational concepts in the sense that they seek to relate organisational means with organisational ends or goals. They strive to maintain organisations as rational systems, relatively free from conflict, confusion and chaos.
Controlling is an important function of management. Without control, a manager cannot complete his job. All other managerial functions are only preparatory steps for getting the work done, and controlling is concerned with making sure that there is proper execution of these functions. Control is necessary whenever a manager assigns duties and delegates authority to his subordinates. He must exercise control over the actions of his subordinates so that the authority delegated to them is used properly.
The road signals at a road crossing appropriately illustrate the significance of control. Just as road signals are essential to ensure accident-free and smooth traffic, management controls are necessary in any organisation for its smooth functioning. By controlling, the manager ensures that resources are obtained and used economically and efficiently for the achievement of organisational objectives. A good control system provides timely information to the manager which is very much useful for taking various decisions. Control simplifies supervision by pointing out the significant deviations from the standards of performance. It keeps the subordinates under check and brings discipline among them.
An effective system of control will help in achieving the following benefits :
1. Coordination. The size of modern organisations is quite large. A large amount of capital and large number of people are employed in them. This complicates the problem of control as there are many units producing and distributing different products. In order to coordinate their activities, an efficient system of control is necessary.
2. Corrective Action. An efficient system of control provides the basis for future action. Taking corrective action may lead to modification of planning, organising and directing. Control will also check the mistakes being repeated in future.
3. Decision-making. The process of control is complete when corrective actions are taken. This involves making right decisions as to what types of follow up actions are to be taken. This will lead to accomplishment of organisation objectives. According to W.T. Ierome, "Control is needed both to simplify the making of subsequent decisions and to ensure the realisation of the objectives implicit in the original long-range policy decisions" .
4. Better Planning. Control is the only means to ensure that the plans are being implemented in real sense. It points out the shortcomings of planning by comparing the actual performance with the planned standard and suggest steps to improve planning.
5. Decentralisation of Authority. The modern trend of business enter-prises towards decentralisation calls for a systematic attempt for controlling. Under decentralisation, the authority of decision-making is dispersed through-out the organisation. Management must keep control in its hands to know whether the authority is being used properly. Without adequate controls, decentralisation cannot succeed.
6. Effective Supervision. Control facilitates effective supervision by pointing out significant deviations. It keeps the subordinates under check and brings discipline among them. While control cannot cure habitual dishonesty in all cases, management is irresponsible if it does not make a reasonable effort to provide order and discipline among its employees through effective control processes

thanks

Gurani
01-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Hey thank u no issues for Financial Accounting. Ok for Financial Mgt and do you have for the other subjects Business Math’s and stats, Marketing Mgt, Managerial communication, Production and Material Mgt and Human Resource Mgt etc.,If possible send me a soft copy and online payment details.My appology for being busy and delayed response.
Gurani

chaturvedi_priya
01-31-2008, 12:08 PM
hello
u have to send the money by cheque or online transaction pls send me your e mail id u have to pay rs 1500 for the assignment if u ready for that i will send the all details and i will send the assignment through mail its word or pdf format.

thanks
regards
priya

luxmy
02-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi Priya,

I am doing Annamalai Mba in hr and would love to buy assignments.. could u send me details? to which account should i transfer the money / to which address should i send the check? is it for all the 8 assignments 1500Rs?

Thank you
Luxmy

chaturvedi_priya
02-05-2008, 04:37 PM
please give me ur contact no i will discuss with u and u can call me also on my cell 0873350101

thanks
regards
priya

chaturvedi_priya
02-22-2008, 01:36 PM
hi

if u are intrested for assignment u can contact me 09873350101.

anil7raj
03-01-2008, 11:24 PM
I m doing MBA(HRM) from Annamalai University through distance education. I am ready to help the person who will provide me the solved assignment. Anil

Sheon
03-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Dear Friends,

Since I was so late to join and busy to attend contact classes I like to have help for preparing my first year MBA in Annamlai University , Subjects are listed below

Principles of Management
Financial and Management Accounting
Managerial Economics
Legal Environment of Business
Organisational Behaviour
Written Analysis and Communication
Business Policy and Strategic Management
Research Methodology

I thank and appreciate your help for sending me details..

Let your work help others.

Thanks in advance.

Jaison
from Kerala

anil7raj
03-12-2008, 04:47 PM
My email id is

anil7raj@gmail.com

gaayathri
03-12-2008, 05:45 PM
hai I am doing MBA HR first yr. can you provide me with assignments. pl give me your contact number.

Monika_delhi
03-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi
Any one can provide me the Assigmenet for Marketing Management.

Monika

vibmunjal
03-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi

Pls forward me reply to the assignments for Financial Management.

Thanks

Vibha

B.SURESH
03-27-2008, 08:30 PM
hi

if u are intrested for assignment u can contact me 09873350101.
Iam doing my MBA financial in annamalai university.
pLS. CONFIRM THE PAYMENTAND HOPE Rs.1500/- is all 8 papers. MY EMAIL ID SURESH.RAGHAV@IN.SCHNEIDER-ELECTRIC.COM

chaturvedi_priya
03-28-2008, 01:21 PM
hello

you can contact me on my mobile-09873350101
and per assignment cost is rs-200

thanks
regards
vandana

E.ganesh
03-28-2008, 03:11 PM
dear freinds,

please help me MBA assinment topics beford March end.

we have finished three chapter only kindly help any one given bellow chapters.

1.Human resource.
2. Marketing management.
3. Financial management accountng.
4.prodution and material management.
5. Managerial communication.

my email id, = gans-2781@yahoo.co.in (gans-2781@yahoo.co.in).(- under scor)

please help me

ganesh chennai 9884207423

E.ganesh
03-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Hello priya,

i saw your principaes of management ans. but i have Human resource and marketing managent, ans plese help me and send mail to gans-2781@yahoo.co.in (- under score)

thanks
Ganesh - 09884207423. any clarifiction please miss call only i will call u.

jijo
04-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Hi remesh can u please forward assignement to my email id.
my email id : jee.alchemist@gmail.com

thanx in advance

hi sheon, if u can forward your mail id i can forward u some answers but it seems ur subject is different from mine except one or two. anyway mail me your id and we can help each other by mail.

Ramesh A.

l.reddy25
04-13-2008, 11:56 PM
1)Describe the social and economic environment of indian business
[/quote]

anil7raj
05-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Dear Friends
I am doing MBA(HRM)First year from Annamalai University. As all you know that exam are starting from 16th May so please if any of you know important question or you workout some please help me because i have not started my study for exam yet.
Love and regards
Anil

Biju Varghese
06-12-2008, 02:12 AM
hai friends,
Good day....
I have just started my MBA Finance thru Annamalai University (Distance). Could you please help me to get Assignment topics for the 8 subjects as:

1. Principles of Management
2. Financial Management
3. Human Resources Management
4. Marketing Management
5. Financial & Management Accounting
6. Business Matematics & Statistics
7. Production and Materials Management
8. Managerial Communication

Kindly help me immediately.

Awaiting your favorable reply.

Thanks
Biju Varghese

Biju Varghese
06-12-2008, 11:58 PM
hi
i have seen the financial management assignment its mostly same but i dont have financial a/c assignment u have to prepare for this assignment but u have to wait for 20 says and u have to send the money for the assignment

thanks

Can you please provide me the assignment for Finance? I will pay you.

Biju

Biju Varghese
06-27-2008, 01:41 AM
hi

thanks

kindly provide me the MBA Finance assignment (annamalai)
I am ready to pay...

biju

mnjkr123
06-28-2008, 12:47 PM
I have the assignments answer ready for Business mathematics and Financial Mngmt accounting. You will have to pay a small amount for this.

mnjkr123
07-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I have the assignment and solutions for Business Mathematics and Financial Accounting. If anyone is interested, Pl contact me

Lord_of_the_Ring
07-04-2008, 11:03 AM
upload your stuff here. Pls dont ask for email ids and also dont post your email IDs

bapiee
07-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Could anyone provide me with the answers for MBA(e Business) 1st yr. (2007-08) assignments? I'll remain grateful.

Thanks & Regards,
Bapiee

laijujohnv
09-16-2008, 04:23 AM

HI...I AM LAIJU FROM KERALA..I JOINED ANNAMALAI MBA HR PROGRAM..CAN U HELP ME TO PREPARE ASSIGNMENTS?PLS...MY EMAIL- laijujohnv@yahoo.co.in

hariharvariar
01-05-2009, 04:52 PM
pls send to me

sabha
01-18-2009, 07:27 PM
I need the website through which i can browse 4 my assingements on Human Resource Management

Balamaddy
01-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi,

Please help me also. I badly in need of completing the assignment. I have taken up HRM in Annamalai university MBA First Year Assignments. I am badly in need of help.

Balamaddy
01-19-2009, 03:31 PM
I need help in finishing my assignments can you help me. I am doing my MBA-HR

Hari_Cool
01-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi,

I am perusing my MBA(Financial Management) I yr in annamalai uni and have to submit my assisngments. Can any one of you help me on finding the asnwers to the assisnments or shrare a copy of your assingments.

Thanks in advance,
Harish

jithu812001
01-27-2009, 01:34 PM
hi ramesh

my name is jithesh. i am doing mba finance from annamalai. Can you forward the assignment answers mention which you mentioned.

Thanks and regards,

Jithesh K

hi jason,

mail me your id,
and these are the subject that i have,
1. Principles of management
2. Human resource management
3. production and materials management
4.Marketing management
5.financial management
6.business mathematics and statistics
7.Organisational behaviour
8.Managerial Communication
i browsed from the net for answers and read and took the required points for the answers. if u want mail me i can forward it to you.

ramesh

srivarthy
02-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Hai,
this is chakravarthy. can i have ur help regarding 1st Year Assignments pls .............

Kate Chha
02-03-2009, 10:16 AM
hi sheon, if u can forward your mail id i can forward u some answers but it seems ur subject is different from mine except one or two. anyway mail me your id and we can help each other by mail.

Ramesh A.
Dear Ramesh,
I am pursuing MBA HR from Annamalai University. Could you please help in procurring some assignments. My subjects are:
Company Law
Annalysis for General Management
Strategy and Management in International organisations
Managerial Accounting
Statisticals and Economics
Management Communication
Organisation development
Management control systems
I would be greatly oblige, if you could share few topics from any of the able subjects.
Regards,
Kate Chha

niamath
02-03-2009, 09:45 PM
I am studying 1year MBA (FM) through DDE - Annamalai University.

I wish to get 1st year MBA assignment answers for all subject.

Please kindly let us know your quotation for the above job.

Waiting for your early reply

Thank you and best regards.

mini pillai
02-10-2009, 09:59 PM
dear friend try to do ur report by yourself it wll help u a lot . it is better not to copy from others then u wll never learn.

vinodhvenkii
02-11-2009, 10:33 AM
hi priya,
am doing my MBA 1styear Marketing management ....please help me with my assignments & you can reach me in 09986070528

payyans
02-21-2009, 02:36 PM
hello gud afternoon. i'm doing annamali MBA in Intl Business. can u pl help me in assignment works?. as kno, its already late.

srivarthy
02-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Hi, sorry for the delay.
I was busy with University classes. Thnks for ur Help but I have finished my Assignments through Freinds of University. by the way i've looked for Marketing Subject. but in future if i need any help in HR subject i will definetly contact u. ThankU, Bai.

niamath
02-24-2009, 01:19 PM
hello gud afternoon. i'm doing annamali MBA in Intl Business. can u pl help me in assignment works?. as kno, its already late.
hi Payyans,

i am doing mba finance not mba intl business.

yyyuviraaj
02-28-2009, 10:58 AM
hi jason,

mail me your id,
4.Marketing management
5.financial management
i browsed from the net for answers and read and took the required points for the answers. if u want mail me i can forward it to you.

ramesh

Hi Dear. This is Yuvaraj from chennai. i am currently doing MBA in Marketing Management @ annamalai University. i need your help to complete my assignments first year. pls forward the answers to my This is very urgent pls help. pls call me..... i want to discuss with you in person.
Regards/Yuvi /

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

hi ramesh

my name is jithesh. i am doing mba finance from annamalai. Can you forward the assignment answers mention which you mentioned.

Thanks and regards,

Jithesh K

hi, got any reply from ramesh. if so, pls forward me the notes to my personal id as well.

yuvaraj_corsa@yahoo.com (put underscroe in between)

regards
yuvaraj
+91 98408 22789

N.Prakash
03-03-2009, 11:39 PM
hi ramesh,
can u help me out for the MBA 1st yr assignments in "Financial Management"

niamath
03-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Hi Prakash,

My friend u r late. try to write something and forward to University ASAP without any delay.

Niamath

jojisr
03-05-2009, 01:43 AM
hi jason,

mail me your id,
4.Marketing management
5.financial management

ramesh

hai ramesh,
I am joji.s , first mba -fm, can u help me in preparing the assignments .

expecting your help.....

ucr
03-13-2009, 01:27 PM
I am also searching for First Year Assignments in FM
Can you Help me pls?

ucr
03-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi Priya,

I need First Year Assignment Of Annamali Fm
Can You help me?

ucr
03-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Can you help me for Assignments in Fm?

pooja.s
09-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi,

Iam pooja from Banglore doing MBA in correspondence in HR (Annamalai university) pls send me the assignments and I need past 2 years question paper for first year pls reply to me.
:icon_cheers:
E-mail id : purni.spurni@gmail.com

prakasini18
11-30-2009, 01:29 PM
I am doing MBA general-346 and i have completed the Assignment of last year.

Kindly advise if the same questions are present for 2009-2010 session.

I am waiting for Annamalai circular.In fact assignments for each year is different.

regards

Prakash

Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.

RAA

niamath
12-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Every year they are changing the Assignment Questions.

Best regards

Niamath

Austin kumar
12-25-2009, 11:09 AM

Hi I'M Kumar from Hyderabad; I am also doing M.B.A (H.R) Can u help on. First year Assignment Topics. I need Answer please. I am waiting for your replay:I agree:

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

IF YOU GET ANY MESSAGE, PLEASE SEND ME ONE COPY

UMADEVI
Dear Friends,

I am Kumar from Hyderabad,
Can you help me please post the assignments (answers) to the Annamlai MBA (H.R) First year.
Thanks in advance.
AustinWavey

Austin kumar
12-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Hi can u mail me the answer plz my mail id is k.dhawan_kumar@yahoo.com

Austin kumar
12-27-2009, 07:14 PM

Hi Priya,
I’m Kumar from A.P can I get the MBA HR FIRST YEAR ASSIGNMENT ANSWER PLEASE. I am waiting for your replay….

You’re true,
Buddy.
:Rolling laughter:

rameshs.083
12-30-2009, 10:23 PM
hi this is Ramesh here...I'm doing MBA in hr(ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY)...can u help me for my assignments...I'm ready to pay

My mail id is rameshs.083@indiatimes.com

sravanmukkala
01-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Dear friends,
i wish u happy new year to all

Austin kumar
01-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Dear friends,
i wish u happy new year to all

Thank you and wish you the same...

rameshs.083
01-02-2010, 05:20 PM
hi this is Ramesh here...I'm doing MBA in hr(ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY)...can u help me for my assignments...I'm ready to pay

My mail id is rameshs.083@indiatimes.com
priya i'm ready to pay 1500 bucks for thw assignment but how do i contact u?

regards,

Ramesh S

abhijit_sarkar
01-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi all

i am from bangalore,doing MBA(Marketing) in annamalia, for 2010-2011, i need the Assignment for the 1st year, please help me out,
here is my contact number..:- 9740065676

thanks
abhijit

binu_sea
01-13-2010, 12:28 AM
hi chadurvedi_priya.

help me in my MBA Assignments of Annamalai (HR)

Im ready to [pay u..

Thanx

binu_sea@rediffmail.com

mbastudent1styear
01-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Hi can any one help me by giving the assignments for MBA 1st year - Finacnial Management - Annamalai University - Year 2009-2010

I am redy to pay for that, if any one has please get in touch with my email id - ngsh.naik@gmail.com

ucr
01-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Hi Friends?

Can you please send me Annamali MBA-FM 's Previous Year Questions of First Year?

Harsha55555
01-19-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi Folks

I have checked out a place where u can get copies of the 1st year MBA assignment.

The answers are really good and i'm sure it will fetch u good marks.

We will have to pay for this. I am not very sure about the money part. I think it will cost anywhere between 2.5 to 3.5 thousand for the complete set.

INTERESTED FOLKS PLS MAIL ME WITH SUB LINE - " ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY MBA" -

My email id is harsh_ash99@yaho.co.in

bindum
02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi ramesh....can u help me also with tis regard...n solving my assignments...am from bsc background n finding it really hard to understand n not able to solve my assinments also...if u can tell wr ill get d info abt topics it ll b gr8 help to me...my e mail id is bindumurali24@gmail.com...am doin mba in hr frm annamalai university so..pls help me in tis regard...waiting 4 ur reply

Studydom
02-14-2010, 03:01 AM
i am doing MBA in International Business, i need a sample paper of assignment, to find out :-
1) how many pages per assignment ,
2) only one side of full scape paper should be used ,
exactly i want to know the pattern,
can anyone help me out ?

anser
02-20-2010, 11:07 PM
ramesh am doing HRM first year can u plz send the assignment answers wat u hav with u

anishthesoft@yahoo.co.in

thnx in advance buddy

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Am doing first year MBA [HRM} Anna malai university am in search of assignment answers if any one having those answer plz send it to me to the following email

anishthesoft@yahoo.co.in i ll b grateful to you all if all can help me

thnx n regards

Anser

jorama99
02-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi Ramesh,

Its nice to see some of your posts and helping other students out. Can you forward me some of the answers you prepared earlier would help me with my assignments of all the subjects you took up.

Thanks my email is jorama99@yahoo.com

Rogger.

hi jason,

mail me your id,
4.Marketing management
5.financial management

ramesh

varunarya85
02-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Dear all,

i need MBA HR first year assignments solution. if anyone can help then please email me. my email is varunarya85@gmail.com

regards
Varun Arya

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Dear all,

i need MBA HR first year assignments solution. if anyone can help then please email me. my email is varunarya85@gmail.com

regards
Varun Arya

hariprasad190
03-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi all

I have seen 1st year assignments on net. If you want to see
go to kalyani24by7dotcom/managementconceptsdothtml

Regards
hari

mags4ever
04-24-2010, 05:03 PM
i too need help with below subjects. Can anyone send me the assignemnets at
anoop_femi@yahoo.co.in please

1. Principles of Management
2. Financial Management
3. Human Resources Management
4. Marketing Management
5. Financial & Management Accounting
6. Business Matematics & Statistics
7. Production and Materials Management
8. Managerial Communication

jaweddelhi
08-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Dear Friends, Good Morningh, This is jawd, I am planning to start MBA program from Annamalai University through distance larning mode. AS currenly I am working will it be easier to pursue MbA course.

currently I am working in Saudi Arabia. One of my friend is in New Delhi i want to pursue the course with him. Is it will good only in a year I will go New delhi And write my examination.

what about the Assignment. how can I get help to solve my assighment.

Kindly suggest ------- jaweddelhi@gmail.com

Jeena Mathew
08-11-2010, 09:29 PM
please help me to solve this ......

Imagine that you have to make a presentation on your MBA project to a group of your professors and industry experts. Prepare the following – a) A general statement of purpose b) A specific statement of purpose c) The key idea d) A brief audience analysis e) Delivery style. [10 Marks]

ANAND1
01-16-2011, 06:14 PM
HI......
sir , I am recently join this site, iam pursuing MBA-HR from Annamalai University. I need assignment of HR if u can provide ....... please Help me....Iam desperately seeking assignment answer........

rexvivek
01-16-2011, 10:08 PM
hai friends,

Good day....

If any one have solved assignments, plz mail me plz help me frnds rexvivek@gmail.com.

Thanks

rathish kumar j
01-20-2011, 05:34 PM
WILL YOU SEND TO ME A COPY OF ASSIGNMENT FOR THE ANNAMALI
UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FIRST YEAR ?
UMA

UMA am also looking for assignment for MBA International Business if you have plz help me.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

plz help me to send MBA International Business First Year assigment please send me mail to kdlrkj@gmail.com or else call me 09895297949

mbaproject
01-21-2011, 05:54 PM
you can get mba assignments from mbanotesindia company . just type in google mbanotesindia and click this site
thanks

shravaani
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
myself Shravaani, doing mba in HR from annamalai univercity. 1st year assignment questions .anybody can help me?

Kamakshi
01-24-2011, 07:19 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Kamakshi

kst_78626
01-24-2011, 09:59 PM
hi i too need mba financial assignment 1st yr annamalai university 2011 kindly please help me...

Regards,
shaheen tabassum
chennai-9840117884

Ramkumar.ms
01-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi,
I am first year Annamalai univ MBA(HR) student.. can u help me in my assignments...

anjane
01-27-2011, 01:31 PM
:cool: Please help me I am doing 1st yr general mba correspondence in annamalai university
.i need assignment ans from those who already studied/ now studding
1. principles of management
2.managerial economics
3.research methodology
4.business policy and strategic management
5.organizational behavior
6.legal environment of business

thanks in advance
i am waiting the replay

guhana
02-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Am also looking for assignment answers for MBA International Business 1st year if you have plz help me. contact me @ 9884480222. If you send me your contact no i will call you

shravaani
02-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi Friends,

This is Shravaani preparing for MBA (Annamalai University- First Year Assignment) in HR already late and working in very tight schedule for my company deliverables. Please post the assignments (answers) and help me to take up the exams.
Thanks in advance.

nishajangel
02-18-2011, 02:36 PM
hello coolavenues.com

this is angel
i am doing MBA (3rd SEM.)and i want ur help for compliting my assignment,therefore i am enclosing herewith the attachment of question those i am unable to solve ,please give me the answer of that questions as sson as possible on my ID.

Thank You
Very Much

ucr
08-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Can u help me for prepare project?

Thank you

sudhah_044
12-05-2011, 12:41 PM
I have the assignment and solutions for Business Mathematics and Financial Accounting. If anyone is interested, Pl contact me

Hi can you please provide me the assignment solution of MBA finance 1st year courses if you have.
My email ID is sudhahandadi@gmail.com
Mant thanks in advance!!!

ntrinath_305
01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friends i am also looking for annamalai university assignments of first year if any body is having pls mail this to my mail id ntrinath_305@yahoo.co.in
and i am attaching the assignment topics also plss help me out i

s.anshul
01-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Do let me know the details of assignments required.

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.

RAA

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friends i am also looking for annamalai university assignments of first year if any body is having pls mail this to my mail id ntrinath_305@yahoo.co.in

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
hello coolavenues.com

this is angel
i am doing MBA (3rd SEM.)and i want ur help for compliting my assignment,therefore i am enclosing herewith the attachment of question those i am unable to solve ,please give me the answer of that questions as sson as possible on my ID.

Thank You
Very Much

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Hi can you please provide me the assignment solution of MBA finance 1st year courses if you have.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Can u help me for prepare project?

Thank you

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
hello coolavenues.com

this is angel

Thank You
Very Much

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
hai friends,

Good day....

If any one have solved assignments, plz mail me plz help me frnds rexvivek@gmail.com.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
UMA am also looking for assignment for MBA International Business if you have plz help me.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

plz help me to send MBA International Business First Year assigment please send me mail to kdlrkj@gmail.com or else call me 09895297949

s.anshul
01-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

s.anshul
01-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment or Projects for any institute of any semester then contact me on my mailing address. We have 1000*(Thousands Of Projects and Assignments of all the institute) for any years (Current Years to Last 12 Years).

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

Cini Chacko
01-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Plz Any1 help me.. i need solutions for 2012 applied management assignment of annamalai university subjects.. please send me solutions

s.anshul
01-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Plz Any1 help me.. i need solutions for 2012 applied management assignment of annamalai university subjects.. please send me solutions

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment or Projects for any institute of any semester then contact me on my mailing address. We have 1000*(Thousands Of Projects and Assignments of all the institute) for any years (Current Years to Last 12 Years).

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

jipson
01-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Hello Friends,

i want 1 st year MBA (International Business) assignment answers .....

Please helppppp

Thanks

bijoyraju
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM
i want the solved answers of bussiness management and statistics of mba 1st year in annamalai university plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:I agree:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

pls forward the answer to my email id bijoyraju@gmail.com

sasikuamr
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.

RAA

bijoyraju
01-25-2012, 12:56 PM
i want assignment of business mathematics and statistics . wats ur demand mail in my id bijoyraju@gmail.com mba 1 st year

anshul.s
02-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi

If anyone required Written/PDF/Word Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Hi

If anyone required Written/PDF/Word Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
i want assignment of business mathematics and statistics . wats ur demand mail in my id bijoyraju@gmail.com mba 1 st year

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Hi

If you required Written/PDF/Word Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Do let me know the details of assignments required and also provide feedback if you satisfied with assignment and projects.

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
i want the solved answers of bussiness management and statistics of mba 1st year in annamalai university plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:I agree:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

pls forward the answer to my email id bijoyraju@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Hello Friends,

i want 1 st year MBA (International Business) assignment answers .....

Please helppppp

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Hi

If you required Written/PDF/Word Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
hai friends,

Good day....

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Kamakshi

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
hi i too need mba financial assignment 1st yr annamalai university 2011 kindly please help me...

Regards,
shaheen tabassum
chennai-9840117884

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
:cool: Please help me I am doing 1st yr general mba correspondence in annamalai university
.i need assignment ans from those who already studied/ now studding
1. principles of management
2.managerial economics
3.research methodology
4.business policy and strategic management
5.organizational behavior
6.legal environment of business

thanks in advance
i am waiting the replay

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Hi

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Am also looking for assignment answers for MBA International Business 1st year if you have plz help me. contact me @ 9884480222. If you send me your contact no i will call you

tinson
02-06-2012, 03:42 PM
hello,iam tinson jacob doing my mba in finance .if you have the answers of first year assignment ,then please help me in doing so.
thanking you

smita waghmare
03-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Hi,
my name is smita..I require MBA HR solved assignments for 1st year annamalai university...please help me

jason.brown
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi

You can get good help from one anshul he's very famous in this form and also support me a lot. At least approach him he'll suggest you whatever good for you. As he suggest me, he can provide all assignments of any University, so I think you can get good help from him. His email id is s dot anshul atherate hotmail dot com

I find the best quality of assignments which he provide to me.

Have A Great Day !!

Thanks
Jason
Hi,
my name is smita..I require MBA HR solved assignments for 1st year annamalai university...please help me

ss.anshull
03-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi Jason

Simply WAO....thanks again for such a wonderful feedback. My always concerned is to completely satisfied you people because serving is different thing but maintaining long relation is the most important part.

Thanks A Lot !!

Regards
Anshul

Hi

You can get good help from one anshul he's very famous in this form and also support me a lot. At least approach him he'll suggest you whatever good for you. As he suggest me, he can provide all assignments of any University, so I think you can get good help from him. His email id is s dot anshul atherate hotmail dot com

I find the best quality of assignments which he provide to me.

Have A Great Day !!

Thanks
Jason

s_anshul
01-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Hi Everyone

Looking for help Annamalai Solve Assignment, then do not worry will give you complete solution of your query and provide you solved assignment of all required subjects. Only thing you need to provide me your details which was provided my University and get solved assignment.

You can drop me mail at s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com

Thanks
Anshul

rohittaparia2011
01-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Visit MyTopTeacher.com, a free platform for you to connect with your current and prospective students. The site has about 16500 teachers for academic and non-academic subjects. Register using 'sign up' on the top right.

s_anshul
01-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Hi All

If anyone required MBA Solved Assignment and Projects of Annamalai University then do not worry I'll solve all your queries and provide you Assignment and Project of all required subjects. For that you need to provide me PDF/Word questions which are provided by University and you'll get your solved assignment.

Let me know if anyone having any queries.

Have A Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

Hi Everyone

Looking for help Annamalai Solve Assignment, then do not worry will give you complete solution of your query and provide you solved assignment of all required subjects. Only thing you need to provide me your details which was provided my University and get solved assignment.

Thanks
Anshul

desai_amogh
04-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi, I have enrolled for Distance MBA IS from Annamalai. The exams are from 19th May 13. Registration closes on 15th April 13. My problem is I wont be able to answer the papers dated 19th to 22nd (ie 4 papers). Do I have to register all the subjects ?? per paper fee is Rs 420.00 , I will only answer 3 subjects. Guidlines listed on the Annamali site are not clear.. please help..

s_anshul
04-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi Amogh

In this situation you are not allowed to appear in examination since you didn't enrolled under registration period. Yes, you have only one option to ask directly in Annamalai University for enrollment examination under special circumstances. There are possibility to allow in examination if you have genuine reason in that situation you need to pay through DD in favor of Annamalai University.

If you find any problem then you can reach me at s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com or if you required Annamalai Solved Assignment of Any Semester will provide you the same.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks
Anshul

Hi, I have enrolled for Distance MBA IS from Annamalai. The exams are from 19th May 13. Registration closes on 15th April 13. My problem is I wont be able to answer the papers dated 19th to 22nd (ie 4 papers). Do I have to register all the subjects ?? per paper fee is Rs 420.00 , I will only answer 3 subjects. Guidlines listed on the Annamali site are not clear.. please help..

sachus
06-17-2013, 09:41 PM
Hello, If anybody wants the solved assignments of MBA first year (Annamalai University) , drop me a mail to sachus1985@gmail.com. It can be given in pdf format.

sachus
11-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Hello, If anybody wants the solved assignments of MBA first year (Annamalai University) , drop me a mail to sachus1985@gmail.com. It can be given in pdf format.

sujithkalpaka
01-07-2014, 08:44 AM
i need help to complete my asignment 1st year mba information system plz send me the answers through my mail id sujithkalpaka@gmail.com

Souravsai
01-20-2014, 11:15 AM

please send the assignment answer for hrm in Annamalai University
topics
Principles of Management
Human Resource Management
Production and Materials Management
Marketing Management
Financial Management
Buisness Mathematics and Statistics
Organisational Behaviour