View Full Version : Sikkim Manipal Distance MBA

lalit07
04-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi All,

I am a diploma holder in Mech and did post grad. in Publisc Admn. too

I have joined MBA from Sikkim Manipal University through lateral mode..directly in second semester on exp. basis..

If am on the right track.. What is the image/value of Sikkim Manipal University in distance MBA?? Or shud I opt for any other option..am residing in Gurgaon

Waiting for any advices/comments..

Rgds,
lalit

deepblue
04-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Distance MBA is quite a diff market all together. It adds value knowledge wise but i don tthink that some significant placement cvalue will also be added.

Further value of a course depends upon the image ofmain sponsoring university which is kinda average institute.

On Distance MBA, the other institutes which offer this are IGNOU, IMT, Symbiosis etc. and I think it is at par with all these three if not better

lalit07
04-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks svickram for writing your personal facts regarding the same and am agree with every word u hv written

Rgds
Lalit

varunbatra
10-27-2006, 10:48 AM
sir
i am diploma holder in civil engg. right now i have 6yrs experience in real estate. i want to do coresspondance mba from sikkim manipal university

regards

varun batra

pkgupta329
11-22-2006, 03:15 PM
hi lalit,

I am doing MBA from SMU and cleared 1 & 2 sems. and appearing in 3rd sem in Jan 2007. What about you. How far you have cleared till now.

regards
Parveen

Hi All,

I have joined MBA from Sikkim Manipal University through lateral mode..directly in second semester on exp. basis..

If am on the right track.. What is the image/value of Sikkim Manipal University in distance MBA?? Or shud I opt for any other option..am residing in Gurgaon

Rgds,
lalit

pkgupta329
11-23-2006, 12:08 PM
hi lalit,

i which institue you join for mba smu. I have cleared my sem1 and sem2 in last apperance.

regards
Parveen

ritu_sharma
03-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi all my name is Ritu i am residing in gurgaon.I took admission in Sikkim Manipal University in MBA(HRM) in 2005.That time i dont have any exp so i had taken admission in first semister.I gave exams for first semister in which i got ER in one paper.Due to some personal problem i was unable to continue it.Since 7 months i am working and now i wanted to take admission in same university but in second semister.Is it possible?please help me out in this...........waiting for reply..

vizzay7511
03-20-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi all my name is Ritu i am residing in gurgaon.I took admission in Sikkim Manipal University in MBA(HRM) in 2005.That time i dont have any exp so i had taken admission in first semister.I gave exams for first semister in which i got ER in one paper.Due to some personal problem i was unable to continue it.Since 7 months i am working and now i wanted to take admission in same university but in second semister.Is it possible?please help me out in this...........waiting for reply...

My id is ritpr29@gmail.com
Remove your email from the post...

ritu_sharma
03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Remove your email from the post...
please if you could guide me in this i wud be very greatfull............

Ritu

vizzay7511
03-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Well i think you should contact them and enquire whether you can again join the course or not....

mohd_ismail21
05-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Hello every body,
This is ISMAIL can you tell me SMU is B-school or not plzzz reply me because i want to join SMU this year.

regards
ISMAIL

Tarun.k.kalra
04-16-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi Friends, I am Tarun Kalra ..Looking to start MBA From Sikkim Manipal Uni. Distance.... Can you guys help me about how i apply. Please let me know is it effective to join MBA .. From SM Univeristy. ..

opchandak
06-16-2008, 12:24 PM
since you have cleared 1 & 2 semister of smu mba congratulations
i am doing mba from smu distance
can you provide me some sample papers which helps me a lot
since i am working professional i do not have much time to read

o p chandak
kolkata

(opchandak@vsnl.net)

ruchi.naina
08-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Hi Praveen,

Could you please let me know from which institute you are doing mba.

Regards
naina

tyrob
11-02-2008, 08:42 AM
I am 32 & in pharma sales as a med rep.I am not very experienced/satisfied with my job.
In fact i want to leave sales line.Will MBA from SMU help me get into some other industry at this age?
Also,is it possible to study MBA at this age?

malvika sharma
11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
hi i want SMU MBA 3RD SEM IT SOLUTION IF ANY ONE HAVE PLZ LET ME KNOW

austin005
11-05-2008, 04:05 PM
If you are in already job and doing MBA from SMU then it is better.

Hi All,

Rgds,
lalit

maduka09
11-27-2008, 12:28 PM
hello everybody,

I am urgent need of internship in hr. I am in MBA 1st semester and the internship would be better if the location of the company is in bangalore. please help....

sumithegenius
12-10-2008, 01:21 PM
hi all
If anybody want smu mba 2nd sem assignment.

It will cost you 1000 rs as i also purchase from someone in 3500.I will email it to you after you will deposit the money in my accout no 002101532553 of icici bank.Name in the account is Sumit Kumar
Be fast if u want as 15th is the last date.

dev.dahiya
12-11-2008, 01:06 PM
hi sumithegenius

plz send the copy to me i m reddy to pay the amount.

begsu
12-11-2008, 04:13 PM
hi dear
examiation ke papers kahaan se milenge???

Asking u as u have cleared ur first sem and i am in my first sem only

Astra
01-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Hi Friends, I am Tarun Kalra ..Looking to start MBA From Sikkim Manipal Uni. Distance.... Can you guys help me about how i apply. Please let me know is it effective to join MBA .. From SM Univeristy. ..

Hi Tarun,

The Spring Session at SMU Distance Education commences in February every year while the FALL Session commences in August every year. Prospectus and Application can be obtained from the university recognized Learning Centers or Downloaded from the website: -
http://www.smude.edu.in/ (http://www.smude.edu.in/)

The University website provides the list of authorized Learning Centers across the country.

Admission will be granted only to those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. For Management-related courses, you can check the Eligibility Criteria at the following link: -
http://www.smude.edu.in/Users/degsubpage.aspx?PgId=149&stId=2

You can check the Application Procedure at the following link: -
http://www.smude.edu.in/Users/globalpage.aspx?pgid=28 (http://www.smude.edu.in/Users/globalpage.aspx?pgid=288)

For more details on matters related to admission, you can contact the Help Desk at: -
smuhelpdesk@manipalu.com

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!

lathubabu
02-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi Sumit,
Please send me 2nd semester MBA Assignments, I will pay you 1000 Bucks. my e-mail id: lathubabu@gmail.com
Thanks & Regards,
Lathesh

durga_pasad
02-15-2009, 06:41 PM
I complete my BA, Distance MBA is quite a diff market all together. It adds value knowledge wise but i don tthink that some significant placement cvalue will also be added.

Further value of a course depends upon the image ofmain sponsoring university which is kinda average institute.

On Distance MBA, the other institutes which offer this are IGNOU, IMT, Symbiosis etc. and I think it is at par with all these three if not better[/QUOTE]

karan234
06-01-2010, 05:02 PM
hi

i joined sikim manipal for mba
can u give me model que papers of last years.

tell me how to prepare for exam

ramaHR
06-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi,

I am Rama.B:)

I am new to this forum.

I need some help... I am doing my MBA HR in Sikkim Manipla University - hyderabad . I finished my 1st and 2nd semesters. Now I relocated from hyderabad to bangalore so, is there any way i can write finish my remaining semesters in bangalore rather than going to hyderabad .

Waiting for help..
thanks and regards,
Rama.B

smuhelp
07-01-2010, 12:39 PM
i have smu 3rd sem marketing solved assignment..