View Full Version : HR recruitment project

Nidhi Gupta
07-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Hello Frens!
This is Nidhi doing my internship in consultancy. can u plz gimme some sugestions to complete my HR Recruitment project....

devang
07-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Chk this link. it has complete guide & tools on recruitment

Harvard manage mentor on hiring

http://www.coolavenues.com/know/hr/hiring_main.php3 (http://www.coolavenues.com/forums/../know/hr/hiring_main.php3)

gaurav sinha
08-25-2006, 09:38 PM
hi, this is gaura sinha from pune, i too did project in IT recruitment. so if u send ur query then i may try to help u. ok bye

Nidhi Gupta
08-28-2006, 07:10 PM
hi, this is gaura sinha from pune, i too did project in IT recruitment. so if u send ur query then i may try to help u. ok bye

Can u suggest me the the quessionnaire. and wat research u made? wat was there in ur prjct. can u send me the soft copy of ur prjct if u have. that wud be of great help.

Thanks
Nidhi

shavalm
05-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi Guys,
I too am doing my intern from a consultancy. would be really thankful if you could forward your data.

gauravgoelonline
05-27-2007, 09:38 PM
i am forwarding a questionnaire in two parts.. objective n subjective... it has been initially prepared for a insurance company.. hope it may help you after modifications..
let me know of any future assistance..
regards
gaurav:cool:

gauravgoelonline
05-27-2007, 09:47 PM
i am unable to upload the questionnaires on this site... let me know how to do it or send me your email id asap so that i can send it to you..

let me know if its uploaded or not...

regards
gaurav

amitav_m
06-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Hi friends,
This's Amitav frm Bhubaneswar. 've also posted my query regarding any help on my project which is an exploratore mktg research on prospects of recruitment firms in emerging markets like Orissa, specific to IT/Telecom domain. Any advice/help regarding this is highly welcome:(

serene06miss
06-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey gaurav, Hi shweta here.. i'm doing my interns on "recruitment and selection" in a MNC.. and ur questionnaire wud definitely help me out in my project work.. thanx

meera raghu
06-08-2007, 10:10 PM

hi
am doing a project on recruitment with a well established transnational company that has pretty flawless recruitment practices. its not my analysis that they r demanding but modifications in any area that i may feel may be required. do help me out in this regd

kindest regards

amitav_m
06-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Hi Gaurav

can u share ur project work like research data, analysis, etc!!

gauravgoelonline
06-10-2007, 10:10 PM
sorry amitav.. i wont prefer that you go by my studies.. however i am always her to help you but giving you the whole project will make you lazy for sure..
regards
gaurav;)

bhasin_abhi
09-03-2007, 10:20 PM
i am forwarding a questionnaire in two parts.. objective n subjective... it has been initially prepared for a insurance company.. hope it may help you after modifications..
regards

hii this is abhishek from delhi i did my summer training in hdfc standard life insurance can you mail me any relevant detail of insurance industry

i ll be oblidged if you do me this particular favour

plzz rply fast its urgent

gauravgoelonline
09-04-2007, 07:56 PM
plz let me know as to what kinda info u need.

is it the overview of the industry you need or about hdfc std life?

regards
gauravWavey

choon
11-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Hi Frndz
Myself doing project in Consultancy.........in... Systematic approach for Recruitment Practices...... can u suggest some questionnaires to ask the employees in that consultancy regarding this project topic... kindly help me..........

vinodhan84
12-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Hai Friends,
Please suggest me some topics for doing project in the field of Recruitment in a Consultancy.

vikramsivaraman
01-23-2008, 01:08 PM
regards

hi gaurav,
this is vikram, im doin my final project in a recruitment consultancy, i jus wanted a rough questionnaire stuff, if u could send me i would be thankful to u.
regards,
vikram

chaityparna
02-01-2008, 01:02 AM
i am unable to upload the questionnaires on this site... let me know how to do it or send me your email id asap so that i can send it to you..

let me know if its uploaded or not...

regards
gaurav
hi gaurav...

am a HR STUDENT.i will be doin my HR project.i want to do something on competency or recruitment.can u help?

shilpa gaikwad
02-01-2008, 12:53 PM
hi,
i am shilpa gaikwad searching a summer traning job .

mahema
02-18-2008, 01:53 PM
regards

hi gaurav

I'm also doing my project in recruitment and selection process can you send me the questionnaire?

bharti_nike
03-03-2008, 02:25 AM

Hi Gaurav...
I am bharti, currently pursuing my mba from Boston,?USA.I am also working partime with a software consultancy firm.My project will be related to recruitment best practices in the IT industry.I need your help on the same....would be great If you could share your valuable inputs on the same....
thanks
Bharti

gauravgoelonline
03-04-2008, 09:57 PM
hey bharti,

there is no such best recruitment practice in this world.

as an HR prof, you must not be a recruiter but a talent scout and for this you need to get into the psyche of the potential employee.

the recruitment practice may differ from industry to industry and the requirement in size and skill.

for example, for technical people , the best could be campus recruitment and for the shop floor workers, may be walk in do the best if you need a large no of employees.

new practices are also gaining importance. to name a few:

ODRS
TURNKEY RECRUITMENT
GUIRELLA RECRUITMENT

search on google anr you will find the meanings.

for any other halp, m alwayz here.

regards
gauravWavey

kopal
03-07-2008, 12:42 PM
hiiii nidhi ths is kopal .
ia m doing my summers in hr n even my topic is recruitment process !!!!
ill be glad if u can help me in doin the same, n watevr ill get ill try to forward uuuu
byeee tke cre

miniminal2000@yahoo.com
03-25-2008, 07:28 PM
hey evn i need a qiestionnaire and data on recruitment process

prerna manuja
04-16-2008, 11:07 AM
hey hi there gaurav
i too am doing a project on it recruitment
ur questionnaire indeed is a great help
but still i need more specefic questionnaire if u can help it'll be a great help

thanks regards
prerna

prerna manuja
04-17-2008, 11:34 AM
hey gaurav hi
me too doing my mba from delhi

i have the same topic
"recruitment best practices in it industry"
need a questionnaire
for that
kindly help me if you can

thanks regards

prerna manuja

meenal.malik
04-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi Prerna,

If you get the questionnaire please pass on the same..

Thanks
Meenal

namita ahuja
04-22-2008, 11:11 AM
hi
this is namita doing my project on recruitment processes in six different sectors i.e fmcg,banking,consumer durable,consultancy,gsm handsets,retail.plz send a soft copy of it as soon as possible asap the questionnaire part.

thanx

prerna manuja
04-23-2008, 10:48 AM
hi meenal and namita

i have taken the same questionnaire from the above post of gaurav

u can take it from there

mine is not yet completely ready will upload that in a day or two

if you want the rough i can mail you give ur mail id

thanks regards prerna

pooja sharma
04-23-2008, 04:29 PM
hi nidhi..

which consultancy r u doing ur project from??? cud u let me know coz i also have to do a mini project in HR.

Hello Frens!
This is Nidhi doing my internship in consultancy. can u plz gimme some sugestions to complete my HR Recruitment project....

gauravgoelonline
04-23-2008, 10:14 PM
prerna, meenal, namita

a questionnaire should be made according to the need.

if i'll make a questionnaire, it may not suit you as your requirement may be different and i do know that..

therefore plz let yourself give a chance and work on th questionnaire..

i am always here to help you ppl.

regards
gauravWavey

prerna manuja
04-24-2008, 11:20 AM
hey gaurav
thanks for ur help i had made a few questions and have mailed them to meenal and namita also

hope they were of any help

will troubble u if i need help again

thanks regards

prerna

nitagowda
04-24-2008, 02:57 PM
hey,
im plannin to do my internship project on recruitment in a bpo. can u help me with the questionnaire based on effeciency of the recruitment practices in this company.

divbajaj
05-02-2008, 06:45 PM
hi i have joined today. am also doing my summer internship in a manufacturing company and i want to do a project on recruitment. can you pease suggest me a nice name and how to go about it and what all areas can i cover in recruitment

Rahul_retail
05-22-2008, 10:12 AM
hi i have joined today. am also doing my summer internship in a manufacturing company and i want to do a project on recruitment. can you pease suggest me a nice name and how to go about it and what all areas can i cover in recruitment
Hi, u can analyse the company's recruitment process and help it improve it...
also the satisfaction level of the recruitee shuld be measured under the same.

Regards
Rahul

divbajaj
05-22-2008, 11:30 PM
thanks a lot rahul

i have yet just identified the attrition rate for the company for the past 3 years. now i am thinking to read the exit interviews of the employees who left and why did they leave. also then suggest that what is the common reason for leaving the org. and also which source of recruitment caused maximum attrition.

can you help me in this regard. and if you have some project on attrition as well as recruitment then please tell me that.

thanks again.

Rahul_retail
05-24-2008, 03:39 PM
thanks a lot rahul

i have yet just identified the attrition rate for the company for the past 3 years. now i am thinking to read the exit interviews of the employees who left and why did they leave. also then suggest that what is the common reason for leaving the org. and also which source of recruitment caused maximum attrition.

can you help me in this regard. and if you have some project on attrition as well as recruitment then please tell me that.

thanks again.
Hi,
hope that it will help u.

Regards
Rahul

Hemakumar
06-19-2008, 05:15 PM
hello sir this hemakumar i am doing my project in recruitment &selection process please help me to set objective and questionnaire thank you sir

mana88
07-02-2008, 03:48 PM
hi............
i m also working on project recruitment and selection............Can you help me to know what it should inculde like contents and questionnaire etc..............
please help.............

swatishah84
07-14-2008, 01:35 PM
HI Every One !!!

I am Swati Currently pursuing my MBA.I needed a help from all you ppl out there.I have done my Summers in One of the leading Recruitment Consultancies and my Summer project is on the Overall Recruitments in a Consultancy firm nt binding to any 1 specific sector .Also I am not allowed to Conduct any Survey in my Co.

It would be really appreciable if you ppl help me.

Thanks & Regards,
SwatiWavey

mana88
07-20-2008, 07:12 PM
hi.................means what kind of survey you want to conduct...........external analysis.......want to compare your company's recruitment process with other companies..................if so may be be i can help you..............otherwise explain your problem...............

asmi
07-26-2008, 12:52 PM
ya nidhi tell me....i have many projects on this topic..but before that tell me hw can i help u..in what way..

Hello Frens!

Artirecruiter
07-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Hi asmi

Please do share with us.
It would be a great help.

asmi
07-31-2008, 10:37 AM
googling helps alot yaar..just try it out naa

Can u suggest me the the quessionnaire. and wat research u made? wat was there in ur prjct. can u send me the soft copy of ur prjct if u have. that wud be of great help.

Thanks
Nidhi

kvmani
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
thanks for the questions, it would be much used to structure in my mba project

Jegan
02-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi..
Gaurav its working...

deepika83
02-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Hello Abhishek n Gaurav!

Please help me with your summer report. I have my summers in HDFC life insurance too.

Please mail me at deepika83@gmail.com at ur earliest convinience.

Thnks in advance!

hii this is abhishek from delhi i did my summer training in hdfc standard life insurance can you mail me any relevant detail of insurance industry

i ll be oblidged if you do me this particular favour

plzz rply fast its urgent

anuani
03-08-2009, 11:18 PM
hi this is anusha i am doing my final project on recruitment and selection process in BPO Plz help me for preparing questionnaire its very urgent plz reply

maulik.84
03-16-2009, 09:03 AM
can anybody send me report on recruitment in insurance sector or any other indutry??? thanks in advance...maulik.84@gmail.com

atul1910
03-21-2009, 06:28 PM
hi i'm atul. i'm doing my MMS Marketing from IIBM Mumbai... I also want 2 do summer project in any IT Company
so Plz Help me

:icon_cheers:

sunita_nayak
04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
hello mam...myself sunita...from orissa,India.....i am doing MBA....at ICFAI....i am need to take a HR recruitment project..can u mam help me....so i am very much thankful to u....my email id is sunita.chikki@gmail.com...

glittergal202
05-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Sir,
I'm doing my internship in a leading manufacturing company. My project title is "competency based recruitment and selection".
Sir could you please guide me..I'm quite lost...also I might have to prepare a questionnaire..could you kindly provide some guidance...?
I am not asking you to give me a ready-made questionnaire as obviously that would be unfair..but I would highly appreciate your guidance..
Thank you.

pradhan.nupur
06-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi ..
This is Nupur . Since the past one month n half I was working on a project on motivation but now my company says that I have to do a project on competency based recruitment I do not have much time left to complete my project so i need some info asap. Could you please share some information that could come in handy to me.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Nupur

pradhan.nupur
06-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi,
This is Nupur. I am currently doing my summer project. I was working on a different project till day before when they changed my project . I am short on time and hence can use all the help I can get. My new project is competency based recruitment. Could you please help me out with some information as to how i should go about the project and what I can do.
Thanks so much in advance
Regards
Nupur

shankarchitale
08-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi, guarav
i am doing project on selectio and recruitment in mnc.if you have any information about the same then please send me

regards
shankar.

yadav_neelam
08-17-2009, 04:38 PM
ya gaurav
ur questionaire and ques proves to be a great help in my project !!
thanks
but can u help me out in evaluation of questionaire results???

sadzoom
08-24-2009, 01:48 PM
guys its much helping for my final projetc

riddhu.2010g
01-20-2010, 04:18 PM
hii i needed project on m.b.a final year report with research data , mu topic is recruitment & selection in hotel industry of gujarat , plz help me out my email is taniya16u@yahoo.com and also send me qyestionair also....

pradeepthiprathi
05-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Hello
This is pradeepthi. I am doing my project in an insurance company on recruitment. Can you please suggest me some interesting topics that i can take as my project.Hope you will help me out.
Thanking you

Regards
K.Lakshmi Pradeepthi
pradeepthiprathi@gmail.com

arunjaya1987
07-04-2010, 10:26 PM
hi friends..
i m doing my MBA program... at present i m enaged in intenship under topic recruitment.. i will be glad if get questionnarie regarding to recruitment and selection process....

thanking you,

with regrads,

arun chandra

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

friends pls mail recruitment and selection process questionnarie... my id is arunjaya1987@yahoo.co.in

ameliaswank
07-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Hey guys... I am Amelia swank and I am doing MBA in human resource. Can any body guide me about how to complete my final year I am seriously depressed with this project issue. My project should be on related to human resource appraisals but am not sure what it could be… Need your help guys…

susila08
12-06-2010, 03:25 PM
regards
hi, This is susila from TN.

please forward recruitment questionnaires to me.

mrngorickets
03-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

venyey
10-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Human Resources professional associations and Human Resource organization Websites are often rich with Human Resource management, training, and employee related information. But Many Human Resources sites require membership in the Human Resource association to access the most comprehensive information.

hrcanada1
10-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Dear,

Human Resources is used to describe the entire workforce of a company as well as the management side of those employees.

twinster001
12-04-2011, 05:27 PM
nice post. thanks.