MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > GMAT Board : all about GMAT and doing MBA abroad > GMAT & MBA abroad Help Line!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007   #1
harsharamoju
Rookie

Default Best Coaching Centre For Gmat In Hyderabad

Hi to all ,

Let me introduce myself. I am Harsha , I done my B.Tech and recruited in 2 companies till now ... ( Infosys , CA(computer associates)) . I have decided to join in CA. oh ok .....this is abt my acadamic background . But basically I am an active participant of extra curricular activities.

I want to become good business leader and I am very much interested to do MBA. But I have so many doubts abt MBA....

1. Which is good for an Indian student ( CAT or GMAT) .
2. I am good at Quants and DI but poor in verbal ,So which would be the better option for me .
3. I am thinking to take GMAT coaching and at the same time I want to right the MOCK CAT test papers.Is it good or not .
4.Last but not the least * * * * Which is the best Coaching centre for GMAT in hyderabad.
harsharamoju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #2
Anu Veluri

Default Hi Harsha

Hi Harsha, first and foremost, set your priorities right! There's nothing called which exam is good CAT or GMAT..see the objective of both these exams is different! what's your objective?? Do you want to pursue your MBA in India, in one of the top B-Schools then CAT is the answer. Or are you aiming for a degree from the US or ISB..see Harsha, you first need to understand the nuances and subtleties of these exams. Do some research, brainstorm with friends, talk to people who already pursued their MBAs form premier B-Schools and do some market research, then go about!

See, I am a GMAT Trainer at Coaching India,Hyderabad (Visu). There are some best students, aiming for GMAT, U can join us...

Regards,
Anu
Anu Veluri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #3
Ravikanth
Rookie

Default Re: Best Coaching Centre For Gmat In Hyderabad

Hello maam,

I'm ravikanth doing my final year of my engineering in vishakhapatnam but am in hyderabad for my project work.

I'm very much interested in cracking GMAT. I'm good at working on quant but very much lagging in verbal.

I've seen u being as a tutor for GMAT in Hyderabad. I request you to pls provide me with the information of the fees and i even request you pls provide me with the address and the contact details.

I hope to get a reply soon

REgards
Ravikanth
Ravikanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011   #4
Vinny2001
Rookie

Institute : ICFAI
Company : Novotel

Hi Harsha,

As mentioned earlier, you sure need to get your priorities right. I would like you to take a minute and think. What are your expectations from doing an MBA. Taking the CAT which is paper based and gives you entry to the IIMs is one option, but then there is not much diversity in your class and your take away from the class is pretty much what is taught to you and no new perspectives.

The other option is taking the GMAT, working on your profile and joining a B-School of repute and you gain both the world class teaching experience and also a synergy from your class who have experience from diverse fields as it adds value to your profile and you are richer in terms of perspective. The choice is totally yours.

In case you do plan to take the GMAT, there are many institutes which teach GMAT. But, a couple of my friends told me that RACE Academy at Srinagar Colony is doing a good job on the same. They told me that it is the only institute in Hyderabad where all their faculty have 720+ in the actual GMAT. I hope that my reply helps you with your query.

Regards,
Vinny2001
Vinny2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #5
masterz
Rookie

Institute : Aditi Classes
Company : Bank of America

CAT makes you competitive in India and GMAT will open you for a broad audience in the US. Other factors like arranging finance, your risk taking ability, your immediate needs shall be taken into account while deciding.
masterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011   #6
jollysteve
Rookie

Institute : UWSB
Company : UW

Hello,

I want to share that i really like it.
Also you can share good topic.
I can be coming again to your post for extra soon.
Thanks..
jollysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011   #7
gooner_1986
Rookie

Institute : NA
Company : Infosys

Hi,

Could anyone let me know what all are the best available options for GMAT coaching centers in Hyderabad. I am looking for both GMAT preparation and POST GMAT support in choosing colleges and essay evaluations,etc.

Thanks
gooner_1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #8
Vinny2001
Rookie

Institute : ICFAI
Company : Novotel

Hi
Check out RACE Academy at Srinagar Colony. The instructors there have cleared the GMAT themselves. The approach was good and yes they do help with your essays and other stuff. Anyway all the best.
Vinny 2001
Vinny2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #9
masterz
Rookie

Institute : Aditi Classes
Company : Bank of America

I myself do that for students appearing for GRE/GMAT. I did MS in the US and having had experience in writing essays, SoP, recommendation letters, selecting universities and getting funding I know how it works there. You may leave your number/email so that we can get in touch.

I am unlike a typical coaching center and I give personal attention to each student and involve in their endeavor.
masterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011   #10
puneetmba
Rookie

Institute : MAHE
Company : Princeton Review - Manya Abroad

If you are looking to do your MBA from outside India then you should go for GMAT. There are few B-Schools as well who accepts GMAT scores such as ISB, IIMA, IIMB, IIMC, S.P. Jain etc.

Princeton Review (Manya Abroad) has 4 centers in Hyderabad preparing students for GMAT:-

Green Lands: 302, 3rd Floor, Afzia Towers, Opp. Life Style, Hyderabad – 500016, Ph.: 040-40033619, 40036339

Himayatnagar: 3-5-907/ 2, Mahavir Lok, Near Adjacent to Kings & Cardinal Bakery, Hyderabad – 500020, Ph.: 040-23220411/12

Madhapur: 2-66/3/A, Plot No. 33B, Opp: Indus Ind Bank, Madhapur Main Road, Hyderabad – 500081, Ph.: 040-40202161

Tarnaka: 201 & 202 Tara Tycoon, Opposite Aradhana Theatre, Secunderabad – 500011, Ph.: 040-40181339/40

You may visit the nearby center to get more in-depth insights on the GMAT preparation and admission process and requirements in various colleges.
puneetmba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #11
Stern
Rookie

Institute : IIIT Hyderabad
Company : Student

Hey Fellows,

Best Coaching center for GMAT in Hyderabad?

That would depend on which aspect of GMAT you need to get trained on. I would advise you to take some time out and attend the free demo classes that these institutes arrange. The faculty keeps on changing because most of them are employed on a part time basis.

I being an Engineering student never had any difficulties with Math and I need institutes with good verbal trainers. After much research I settled for Career Launcher which had a fabulous professor from EFLU which made all the difference in me attaining a 730.

So, choose well and best of luck.
Stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014   #12
royabhi

Institute : ITM
Company : UniPro Education Pvt. Ltd.

Best Coaching Centre For Gmat In Hyderabad are listed below
  1. TIME Hyderabad
  2. Manya Group
  3. Race Academy
  4. Career Launcher
  5. Dr. Raju's Education Institutes
  6. Ramannas Test preparati
on
royabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014   #13
jacksonbettyt

Institute : CrackISB
Company : CrackISB

Hi Harsha,

I am Jackson, I attend CrackISB for my GMAT course.They Personalized attention for all students.CrckISB follow Customized Study Plans and Individual Trackers.The course structure was vigorous and well focused.They provided very good material for offline reference.CrackISB Mentoring was very useful ,It was very well organized and extremely well taught. My instructor was very knowledgable and personable.

Last edited by jacksonbettyt; 02-01-2014 at 03:56 PM.
jacksonbettyt is offline   Reply With Quote