MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

CoolAvenues MBA Details
Page title
Join CoolAvenues on
Facebook Twitter Orkut

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > Cafe CoolAvenues > Laptops, Notebook, Computers. Mobile, PDAs

Old 03-01-2012   #1
Riddle

Institute : Distant Education
Company : Free lancer
Default Online MBA Programs v/s Traditional MBA Programs

Are you planning for a management degree course? What will you choose Online MBA Programs or Traditional MBA programs?
Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012   #2
sruby
Rookie

Institute : preseton
Company : don
Default Re: Online MBA Programs v/s Traditional MBA Programs

good to know that i must say
sruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012   #3
IUNA
Rookie

Institute : International University of North America
Company : IUNA

Do you want to learn about MBA & MS admission requirements for American universities ? Register for US Masterís Admissions Webinar.
www dot iuna dot com slash webinar

IUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012   #4
Riddle

Institute : Distant Education
Company : Free lancer

Recently a friend of mine told me about Online MBA program . It offers huge benefits and is a savior for those looking to learn while they earn. She has recently completed her graduation from California Miramar University.

Last edited by neha.seth; 05-30-2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Link removal
Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012   #5
sample

Online learning is on the up and up. Not only are a history number of learners interesting in higher education online-more and more higher education authorities think range studying is as good as or better than conventional educational setting studying, according to public.
Old 05-22-2012   #6
moiseskline

Institute : Harvard
Company : Oracle

It depends from person to person, in my opinion. Not everyone can afford to attend a full-time brick and mortar college for various reasons. For such people, an online degree makes the most sense. I think if a college is accredited and it fits my requirements of a college in terms of services, amenities etc, then it wouldn’t matter if it were online or on-campus. But like I said, it’s subjective and what works for me might not work for someone else. So it’s better to be clear about your preferences, goals and interests before deciding on a college. Speaking of colleges, I just read a review about California College San Diego. , The college offers an MBA program on-ground and online, through its affiliate- Stevens-Henager College. So students have the option of choosing between either, depending on what they’d prefer. I think when you understand your needs better, you can make a decision better.

Last edited by neha.seth; 05-30-2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: link removal
moiseskline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012   #7
moiseskline

Institute : Harvard
Company : Oracle

Earlier, traditional MBA degrees were regarded to have better value than an online degree. But today, it’s common for students to opt for online degrees as it gives them an option to study and earn at the same time. Even employers regard online degrees as worthy, because it shows the employer your dedication and willingness to study even when you cannot attend college for some reason. But be sure to get your online degree from an accredited institute, as degrees, especially online degrees, from any non-accredited college are not held worthy by employers. You can consider checking out, among other colleges, the MBA that’s offered by Stevens-Henager College , both on-campus and online. The college has also received accreditation by ACCSC (Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges) and an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau..

Last edited by moiseskline; 07-05-2012 at 03:26 PM.
moiseskline is offline   Reply With Quote