MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > MBA Alumni Area : Management Knowledge Discussion Area > HR Zone

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011   #16
kevinm

Default Re: HR Jobs in US for Indians

Hey you can attend mock interviews for your dream company through InterviewBay. Check their website for more details.
Old 09-20-2011   #17
Vinodh Krish
Rookie

Institute : SRM
Company : Firstsource

Hi,

I am vinodh. Currently in a BPO industry as Executive HR.

I am looking for a job in US/Dubai.

Can you help me on this?

Thanks.
Vinodh Krish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #18
Mihir only
Rookie

Institute : Academy Of management studies
Company : Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisha View Post
Dear Friends,

I am working with an MNC with its HQ in New York, and supporting their HR deptt.(in US) from India. I am familiar with HR (US) functions, related to payroll, employee benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K, FSA, STD, LTD, Cobra etc), immigration, recruitment etc. I had been to US twice (6 months duration each) to get training on HR (US) functions. I have a B1 visa valid for 10 years. Now I am interested in moving to US. Kindly let me know the companies in US who hire HR professional from India OR how can I get a job in HR in USA. Kindly mail me the details at nisha_nishadelhi@yahoo.com

Regards,

Nisha
Hello friend I am mihir,just completed MBA with specialization in marketing and Hr.I want to make my carrier in Hr sector.I want to get a job either Australia or USA or Canada in Hr recruitment.Kindly inform me how to get a job there.Please inform regard s this on my mail id mihirstillbachelor@gmail.com
Mihir only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012   #19
allensmith1
Rookie

Institute : MBA match
Company : MBA match
Default HR Jobs in US for Indians

Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Perhaps a better job or opportunity to use your MBA learning?
Do you wish you could find a quick and simple way of finding these jobs, without compromising your privacy?
Or are you relatively happy in your current job, but would like to stay informed of new MBA jobs and other opportunities as they arise?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then MBAmatch is a service designed especially for you.
allensmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012   #20
Pramitha
Rookie

Institute : REC
Company : Softsol Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki View Post
hi

check out work abroad mentor at career help line at this forum and ask her. she might be able to help you.
hi!

I have 1.6 yrs experience in recruitment..1 yr in domestic and 6 months in U.S recruitment. i am an M.B.A graduate from reputed institution.My husband is working in los angels for a project.. he is in L1 visa.. and i am in L2 visa.. Would like to work in U.S .. please guide me..This is my dream to work in U.S.. Please help.. my mail id is pramita.in@gmail.com

Last edited by Pramitha; 03-03-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Pramitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #21
priyanka3
Rookie

Institute : Sarkari-Naukri
Company : Sarkari-Naukri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisha View Post
Dear Friends,

I am working with an MNC with its HQ in New York, and supporting their HR deptt.(in US) from India. I am familiar with HR (US) functions, related to payroll, employee benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K, FSA, STD, LTD, Cobra etc), immigration, recruitment etc. I had been to US twice (6 months duration each) to get training on HR (US) functions. I have a B1 visa valid for 10 years. Now I am interested in moving to US. Kindly let me know the companies in US who hire HR professional from India OR how can I get a job in HR in USA. Kindly mail me the details at nisha_nishadelhi@yahoo.com

Regards,

Nisha
Hi ,i had also HR(mba) and now i am working in government sector in India and taking a good salary package, i think you should also try in government sector, with the help of these govt. sites i got my job may be you will also get
sarkari-naukri.in/

gud luck
priyanka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #22
Aishwarya. M
Rookie

Institute : IFIM B - School
Company : Fresher

Hi

This is Aishwarya.

I am looking for a job in HR at both india and foreign. If there is any opening please let me know. i have completed my MBA with major HR and minor finance from a B- School by 2012 and looking out for a job now. Please let me know if there is any opening in HR

And also please let me know if there is any opening for finance (MBA pure finance from a B- school), with one year experience in investment banking

Last edited by Aishwarya. M; 06-11-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Change in content
Aishwarya. M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013   #23
Vivek Muniandi
Rookie

Institute : Knowledge Business School
Company : Student
Question Re: HR Jobs in US for Indians

Hi everybody

I am an MBA fresher with the specialization of HR & Marketing and i am very much interested to work in USA in HR related jobs and i don't know how to find a job in USA..... So can any of know anything about getting a job in USA please do reply to my post.... and i would be happy if i get a reply... so please do reply my post or send me the information to my email id vivek.viki1@gmail.com or vivekmba2490@gmail.com

Thanking you......

with regards
vivek
Vivek Muniandi is offline   Reply With Quote