MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > Classifieds > Freelance - Projects , Assignments, Consulting

Old 04-24-2012   #1
BarbiG
Visitor

Institute : Norwich University
Company : USAF
Default Finance MBA Help desperately needed

I am falling behind in my MBA Finance class, can anyone help me with assignments?
BarbiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012   #2
sachinkumar
Rookie

Institute : SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT , PUNE
Company : MBA ASSIGNMENT CONSULTANCY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Default Re: Finance MBA Help desperately needed

HI CONTACT FOR HELP FOR MBA ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS. WE HELP IN ALL TYPE OF ASSIGNMENTS OF EVERY UNIVERSITY. CONTACT US AT sachinkumar3@rediffmail.com
sachinkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012   #3
deepak.agarwal
Visitor

Institute : FORE
Company : Assignment Profes
Smile Re: Finance MBA Help desperately needed

Hi,
for any kindaa assistance, you can get in touch at agarwal.deeps@gmail.com.
I am a MBA finance and has good exposure to one of the finest rating organisations like S&P.
deepak.agarwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012   #4
Hieronym

yes you can take my help. give me your contact and i will help you in your assignments. well its better to do by yourself to learn things but no issue.
Old 07-13-2012   #5
b.piyush16
Rookie

Institute : student
Company : MBA
Smile Re: Finance MBA Help desperately needed

Hay

Why don't you get help from Anshul he's very famous in this forum and will definitely help you. As per my understanding he's helping to all students with free of cost without any charges. He provide best services to all students. I think you should approach once for all your queries definitely he'll help you.

I like the way he respond and motivate by providing good notes to students. He provided me notes which really help me a lot in examination.

If you required his mail ID s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com

Regards
Piyush
b.piyush16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012   #6
BarbiG
Visitor

Institute : Norwich University
Company : USAF
Thumbs down Re: Finance MBA Help desperately needed

Seriously people- did you see the date on my post. That was in APRIL! Do you really think that I want your hlp 3 months later? Alo I did contact Anshul and my assignments were too hard for even him to do.
BarbiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012   #7
s_anshul
Seasoned

Institute : Professional
Company : MBA

Hi BarbiG,

Thanks for contacting me for your assignments. I appreciate your patience and co-operation provided during completion. It was true that your assignment were tough and hard to complete and my team really worked hard to deliver you with the best quality work for which you appreciated us.

It was nice working for you. Hope you liked our work, looking forward to work for you again and with our hard work will deliver best of best quality assignment as promised.

Thanks,
Anshul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbiG View Post
Seriously people- did you see the date on my post. That was in APRIL! Do you really think that I want your hlp 3 months later? Alo I did contact Anshul and my assignments were too hard for even him to do.
s_anshul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #8
pikajul
Visitor

Institute : OUM
Company : Julius Chang Consultancy Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbiG View Post
I am falling behind in my MBA Finance class, can anyone help me with assignments?
We provide authentic high quality plagiarism free MBA thesis and dissertation writing services.

With a dedicated professional academic writers that only serves in the MBA course, we assure you the highest quality that no one else in this industry can offer.

To engage us, kindly email your thesis details, word count and due date to mbathesishelper@gmail.com
pikajul is offline   Reply With Quote