MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > MBA/ Management Career Help > Management Career Discussion Zone

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012   #1
praveenkumarik
Rookie

Institute : SNGIST, N. Paravur, Kerala
Company : Akzonobel (I) Ltd.,
Default SAP after MBA marketing

Dear All,

I have completed my MBA in 2006 and has been working for 5 years in marketing and sales. Now I want to shift myself from field sales to an upper level. So, is there any SAP course which may help me to shift myself from basic field sales to a elegant sales job?

Kindly reply
praveenkumarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012   #2
preetamkumar
Seasoned

Institute : Vanguard Business School
Company : Student
Default Re: SAP after MBA marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenkumarik View Post
Dear All,

I have completed my MBA in 2006 and has been working for 5 years in marketing and sales. Now I want to shift myself from field sales to an upper level. So, is there any SAP course which may help me to shift myself from basic field sales to a elegant sales job?

Kindly reply
Hey..SAP is a very good career choice for MBAs, and given that you are from sales and marketing department, then i guess SAP SD(Sales and Distribution Module) would be the best for you. Others may include CRM or ERP. Even i am planning to take up the SAP course after my MBA.
-Student at Vanguard Business School
preetamkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #3
gracebland

Institute : Shakespeare
Company : smart solution
Default Re: SAP after MBA marketing

Hey..
SAP after MBA marketing is a good choice.Better you can prefer SAP SD (sales and distribution). The main operations of SAP SD are RFP (request for proposal), Customer Sales Orders Processing, Pricing, Picking (and other ware house processes), Packing, Billing, Risk management and Shipping.

Some of the most important basic functional features are:

Pricing and Taxation: Evaluates the price of the product number for various condition types, such as rebate, or discount granted to a customer.
Availability Check: Checks the availability of a product in the ware house.
Credit Management: Defines the credit limit for a customer during the sale of various product by an organization.
Billing and Invoice: Generates and invoices after sales order for a product.
Material Determination: This feature of SD module helps in determining the details of materials on the basis of a specific condition type.
Account Determination: This characteristic handles all the details of the customer on the basis of a specific condition type.
Text Processing: This feature helps to copy text from one document to another.
gracebland is offline   Reply With Quote