MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > MBA Students / B-Schools > Summers Help Line!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-29-2006   #1
swiftguy
Rookie

Default Excellent Internship oppurtunity for MBA Marketing students

Hi All,

We are an upcoming company based in Hyderabad. We are on lookout for a MBA marketing student(preferably from hyderabad) who can help us in doing market survey /feasibility study of the products we propose to launch.

Its an excellent oppurtunity for students to gain the much needed industry experience.
Anybody interested do respond to this post.

Bye
Swiftguy.
swiftguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006   #2
Saurav Anand
Rookie

Hello Sir/Mam
In response to your post for the project you are ready to provide, i would like to apply for it. I'm presently persuing my PGDBA(Marketing) from ICFAI Business School, Bangalore. But i can come down to Hyderbad to do the project. I would be available from 22/02/2007 to 22/05/2007. So i would request you to kee me in consideration for this.
Regards
Saurav Anand
Saurav Anand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #3
arun_kv30
Rookie

Default Project

Hello Sir/Mam
With reference to your post for the project you are about to provide, i would like to apply . I'm currently persuing my MBA(General) from School Of Management,Pondicherry University, Pondicherry. But i dont have any problem coming to Hyderbad to do this project. I would be available from 15/04/2008 to 15/07/2008. So i would request you to take me in consideration for this.
Regards
Arun.K
arun_kv30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #4
swiftguy
Rookie

Hi Arun,

Nice to receive mail from you. We are a product based company with a good client network, you can join our organization for your summer internship. For more details call me on +91-9885250887.
swiftguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #5
shakunbi
Rookie

Default Re: Excellent Internship oppurtunity for MBA Marketing students

hi sir/madam
In response to your project. i would like to apply for it.Iam currently pursuing my PGDBM from vignana jyothi institute of management, hyderabad. I want to do intership in marketing.iam comfortable with marketing research mehtods and surveys. i did 3years of graduation in statistics. if u help me in this than i will be thankful.waitng for your reply.......
shakunbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #6
pallakalyan
Rookie

Institute : maheshwara instute of technology
Company : student

Hi,
I'm Kalyan,persuing my 2nd year of MBA[Markiting] from Maheshwara institu of technology,patancheru,hyderabad.

Firstly I want to thank CoolAvenues for providing an Excellent Internship oppurtunity for our MBA Marketing students.coming to the topic im seeking for an project on any market servey of the products.So I hope u may help me out in doing my projet report.

"Thank You For Your Oppertunity"

Email:pallykalyanme@gmail.com
Mobile No:91-9948384477,9700180048.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Hi,
I'm Kalyan,persuing my 2nd year of MBA[Markiting] from Maheshwara institu of technology,patancheru,hyderabad.

Firstly I want to thank CoolAvenues for providing an Excellent Internship oppurtunity for our MBA Marketing students.coming to the topic im seeking for an project on any market servey of the products.So I hope u may help me out in doing my projet report.

"Thank You For Your Oppertunity"

Email:pallykalyanme@gmail.com
Mobile No:91-9948384477,9700180048.
pallakalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012   #7
gangesintl
Rookie

Institute : Ganga
Company : Ganga Roller flour Mills Pvt Ltd

We, Ganga Roller flour Mills Pvt Ltd. based in New Delhi is into manufacturing of Wheat Flour.

Currently, we are offering INTERNSHIPS to the students from Management (Marketing) background.

Its an excellent opportunity for students to gain the much needed industry experience.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

REGARDS,
NEHA

for GANGA ROLLER FLOUR MILLS PVT LTD
B-37, Lawrence road Industrial area, Delhi-110035
Ph: 011-47090225/228
gangesintl is offline   Reply With Quote