MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > CAT / MAT / XAT / JMET / CET / SNAP Board > Discuss Indian B-Schools

Old 01-11-2007   #1
poorvi.srivastava
Rookie

Default info abt ibmr,banglore???????

hello every one.... plzzzzzzzzz can any1 tell me abt hw is ibmr, banglore????????
poorvi.srivastava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #2
race
Rookie

Default Re: info abt ibmr,banglore???????

hello poorvi 2 very good colleges are there in bangalore they are:
1. Christ college
2. MS Ramaiah college of management

if u get the admissions in any of theses colleges ur life is settle really awesome college with excellent placements.......
race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #3
kaya
Rookie

Hi!My name is Kaya.
I am working in Bangalore.My friend told me that Christ college is not good.Can you tell me if Christ college is good for part time MBA and what is the procedure to apply.If it is a really good college and worth to do MBA?
Please help am stucked badly!
kaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #4
abisingh08
Rookie

who says christ is bad , they select 180 people out of 10000 people,i tell u what it is the second best in bangalore and please dont misguide people regarding ms ramiah u cant compare with christ,pls its sound really bad...
abisingh08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #5
kaya
Rookie

hey guys....
I am not misguiding anyone.I am just another person who wants to build her career.I just want to make sure about the path I choose.I don't know how the colleges are as for me knowledge matters be it any regular MBA or Correspondence or even part-time.
But thanks I got to know that Ramaiah is a good one and yes one of my friends told me that Christ College is good.
kaya is offline   Reply With Quote