MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > MBA Students / B-Schools > Management Companies Discussion Board

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 05-03-2007   #1
munia
Rookie

Default interview questions asked on marketing and operations on campus

hi

i m Munia ,i have completed engineering in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation Engg in 2005 ,after that i have not tried for any job and i devoted time for taking preparations for MBA ,Now i m pursuing MBA from IBAT SOM ,Bhubaneswar.Now i m undergoing the summert training from HPL.

I m very much interested to know what type of questions are basically asked in the campus interview. because after my completion of this training my placement will start.so i want to know what should i prepare regarding interview in operations and marketing.

My specialization is marketing and operations.

plss tell me all the different type of questions gernerally asked

HELP MEEEEEEEEE
munia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #2
Lord_of_the_Ring
Super Admin

HI

Check all Company Recruitment insider given at this link and you will know of questions.

http://www.coolavenues.com/companies/recruitment_insider.php3

Be an Expert/ Associate at CoolAvenues Forums

Click here for more details

Do not PM for Help, Post your query in Forums Pls.

Lord_of_the_Ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #3
kenneth99
Rookie

Default Re: interview questions asked on marketing and operations on campus

Interview Questions on Marketing position are

1. What is Marketing 'or Define Marketing in your own words

2. How to sell the product to a new customer

3. If get Selected, What will be your first Task as a Marketing Executive?

4. Explain why you think you are suitable for the position of Marketing Executive?

5.Why should I hire you?
kenneth99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #4
bijayalaxmi
Rookie

i konow you are trying for java but right now you are in M.B.A.stream
bijayalaxmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #5
ngodavinet

1. How can marketing lead the way toward customer centricity? What experience do you have to support your answer?

2. What is a customer-centric marketing organization, and what five processes has your team implemented to make your entire company more customer-centric?

3. If your current company is not yet customer-centric, what skills does your current marketing team require to lead your company through this change? What steps are you taking to close this skill gap?

4. With whom should you partner to help support this shift to customer - centricity?

5. How can you leverage new channels, tactics, and media to drive customer engagement and intimacy? What steps have you taken to link these divers to your team's compensation?

6. How can you effectively integrate traditional, maturing, and new media, channels, and tactics?

7. What technologies should you leverage to best reach your clients and integrate your activities?

8. If your company markets through both B2B and B2C channels, describe any channel differences in approaching customer-centricity?

9. What customer experience strategies are disrupting the status quota in your industry? Are these strategic disruptions customer driven? Or were they driven by your competitors? Why?

10. Which of your competitors offer a superior customer experience? How do they do it? How did they preempt you? Did you see it coming? Name five things you are doing right now to address this problem?

If you need more marketing interview questions, you can visit at 208 marketing interview questions

regards

Last edited by ngodavinet; 03-04-2009 at 06:43 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009   #6
pragmaticoutsourcing
Rookie

Check the sites giving free data base of the generally asked during fresher interview. However, it would be better to join some institute that could groom you for the interview.
pragmaticoutsourcing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #7
Raghavendrakotwal
Rookie

Find out which company is coming for interview as the questions asked also depend on that. If itís a teck company mainly they will start from your self introduction and after that they will start with technical question and later they will go for your MBA projects ETC.
Raghavendrakotwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009   #8
balasubramaniam
Rookie

Study the concepts specifically from marketing management and applied marketing and your favourite area relating to the practical ground work examples. for example: JIT in operations means the concepts as well as those companies following it real time. ex- toyota is using the concept JIT which makes them comparitively profitable last fiscal year to giant like general motors. proceed in this way it will help you.

with regards
Bala
balasubramaniam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009   #9
Priya Sharma

Would anyone please give solution for the questions?
Old 09-12-2009   #10
neerajkushwaha

Institute : Sharda University
Company : HCL

It would be better you may gather knowledge of the sector for which you are going to give the interview. There are lot of questions you may get on marketing interview but at the end of the day its upto you, how you relate those questions to your practical answers so focus on your practical works that you have done during your studies and during your summer internship.
Try to read about the company as much as possible.
neerajkushwaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009   #11
Michael06
Rookie

To do well in a job interview you need to do three things. Learn about the company and position so you can appear interested and knowledgeable, prepare your documents and examples from your experience and display confidence and charisma. If you can do all three of these things, you are certain to do well in a job interview.
Michael06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009   #12
liannagreyson
Rookie

Institute : NYU
Company : Office

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your post.
liannagreyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #13
jacovsamuel
Rookie

Institute : UPTU
Company : Info Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by munia View Post
hi

i m Munia ,i have completed engineering in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation Engg in 2005 ,after that i have not tried for any job and i devoted time for taking preparations for MBA ,Now i m pursuing MBA from IBAT SOM ,Bhubaneswar.Now i m undergoing the summert training from HPL.

I m very much interested to know what type of questions are basically asked in the campus interview. because after my completion of this training my placement will start.so i want to know what should i prepare regarding interview in operations and marketing.

My specialization is marketing and operations.

plss tell me all the different type of questions gernerally asked

HELP MEEEEEEEEE
Go through some consultancy because they have lots of business opportunity and provide you better job opportunity.
jacovsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #14
Priya Sharma

Smile Re: interview questions asked on marketing and operations on campus

Hi,

anyone plz suggest good answers for interview questions........

Priya
Old 07-05-2010   #15
ameliaswank
Rookie

Institute : University
Company : Student

Learn the conception particularly from marketing management and applied marketing and your preferred part connecting to the sensible view work examples. For instance: JIT in operations means the concepts in addition to those companies next it real time. Ex- Toyota is with the idea JIT which makes them moderately cost-effective last financial year to massive similar to general motors. carry on in this way it will assist you in your interview...
ameliaswank is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaswank For This Useful Post: