1. How can marketing lead the way toward customer centricity? What experience do you have to support your answer?
2. What is a customer-centric marketing organization, and what five processes has your team implemented to make your entire company more customer-centric?
3. If your current company is not yet customer-centric, what skills does your current marketing team require to lead your company through this change? What steps are you taking to close this skill gap?
4. With whom should you partner to help support this shift to customer - centricity?
5. How can you leverage new channels, tactics, and media to drive customer engagement and intimacy? What steps have you taken to link these divers to your team's compensation?
6. How can you effectively integrate traditional, maturing, and new media, channels, and tactics?
7. What technologies should you leverage to best reach your clients and integrate your activities?
8. If your company markets through both B2B and B2C channels, describe any channel differences in approaching customer-centricity?
9. What customer experience strategies are disrupting the status quota in your industry? Are these strategic disruptions customer driven? Or were they driven by your competitors? Why?
10. Which of your competitors offer a superior customer experience? How do they do it? How did they preempt you? Did you see it coming? Name five things you are doing right now to address this problem?
If you need more marketing interview questions, you can visit at 208 marketing interview questions