Originally Posted by deepblue
frankly it does not matter if u go for roots , CL or IMS. All are more or less same.
main point to look at a class based coaching stuff
i) Quality of faculty
ii) Peer Group
otherwise test material or fee structure is more or less the same.
No i dont agree completely with deepblue..
The thing here is that every institute is different from each other.
[Talking about method of teaching- no its not timetable, material, or classroom]
For a examination like CAT or any other I suggest you to check this basics with the institute itself?
1) Will they teach you from the basics or you have to co-op
on their direct
2) What kind of staff they have? Permanent or Temporary/Contractbase?
3) What is the qualification of the staff and center manager himself?
4) How much industry experience, mean real industry not the teaching industry, they have avail?
5) Do they provide you a fully functional library with top magazines
, newspapers, books - about mba, industry, standards, novels, poetry, linguistic, mba entrance exam papers?
6) what kind of material and direct -one2one- support
they will give you?
7) Is there some really jam packed student group
with whom you can discuss at the extreme?
8) How many mock test
will they provide you?
9) What kind of support
you will get from them in GD-PI-Case Studies-Essays?These are the essentials of entering into best.
10) Will you get the support for all exams or only for the CAT?
Since every person has some + & -, check your - with what they provide.