MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > Executive MBA | Correspondence / Part Time / Online / Distance MBA Forum > Assignments projects for Correspondence / Part Time / Online / Evening MBA Students

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-16-2012   #31
s_anshul
Seasoned

Institute : Professional
Company : MBA
Smile Re: MBA 1st Year Assignments - Annamalai university

Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment or Projects for any institutes of any semester then contact me on my mailing address. We have 1000*(Thousands Of Projects and Assignments of all the institute) for any years (Current Years to Last 12 Years).

s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com

Do let me know the details of assignments required.

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_anshul View Post
Hi Jason

Hope you doing great ! Your feedback is highly appreciated here also. The one which you provided on mail s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com

Thanks for liking my work ! Have A Great Day !

Thanks
Anshul
s_anshul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #32
OnlineBiz
Rookie

Institute : No Mention
Company : No Mention
Default Re: MBA 1st Year Assignments - Annamalai university

Plz give Suggestion to us in the entrepreneur section
OnlineBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #33
s_anshul
Seasoned

Hi

Please let us know what type of help you are looking in entrepreneur section. If you required any help then post your queries in this forum I'll solve all your problem. If you are looking for Annamalai Solved Assignment and Projects then I'll provide you solved assignment of all required subjects. Only thing is to provide me PDF/Word questions which are provided by University and get your solved assignments.

You can also drop me mail at s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com

Let me know if you have any queries.

Have A Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBiz View Post
Plz give Suggestion to us in the entrepreneur section
Old 01-14-2013   #34
s_anshul
Seasoned

Hi

If anyone required solved assignment of Annamalai University then let me know I'll provide you solution of all required questions but you need to provide me details of questions/assignment which are provided by University.

You can drop me mail at s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com

Thanks
Anshul

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_anshul View Post
Hi

Please let us know what type of help you are looking in entrepreneur section. If you required any help then post your queries in this forum I'll solve all your problem. If you are looking for Annamalai Solved Assignment and Projects then I'll provide you solved assignment of all required subjects. Only thing is to provide me PDF/Word questions which are provided by University and get your solved assignments.

You can also drop me mail at s dot anshul attherate hotmail dot com

Let me know if you have any queries.

Have A Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Old 01-26-2013   #35
s_anshul
Seasoned

Hi All

If anyone required MBA Solved Assignment and Projects of Annamalai University then do not worry I'll solve all your queries and provide you Assignment and Project of all required subjects. For that you need to provide me PDF/Word questions which are provided by University and you'll get your solved assignment.

Let me know if anyone having any queries.

Have A Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

[quote=shipramba;78720]Hi Varun,

Since, you are need of the assignments, I can assist you with the user of anshul.s, His email id is s.anshul@hotmail.com. He is the one who even provide me the assignments for various subjects of Annamalai.

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,
Shipra

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Hi Frens,

First of all I would like to thank user "anshul.s" and "s.anshul" who helped me in getting the assignments whichever I need and even before the expected time.

Even I would like to highlight that he is pioneer in the area of providing professional documented assignments with proper structuring of ques.

Thanks a lot for your valuable answers provided on time. I would even like to recommend him for his work. If any one need any subject MBA assignments he/she can take help from this user.

Thanks,
Shipra

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshul.s View Post
Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment or Projects for any institutes of any semester then contact me on my mailing address. We have 1000*(Thousands Of Projects and Assignments of all the institute) for any years (Current Years to Last 12 Years).

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Hi

If anyone required Written Assignment for any semester then contact me on my mailing address.

s.anshul@hotmail.com

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul
Old 02-13-2013   #36
s_anshul
Seasoned

Smile Re: MBA 2nd Year Assignments - Annamalai university

Hi All

If anyone required solved Assignment of Annamalai 2nd Year marketing and other semester of any specialization then let me know. I'll provide you solved assignment, only you need to provide me PDF/Word questions which are provided by University so that there will not be any confusion between old and new assignment.

Let me know if anyone required !

Have A Great Day !!

Thanks
Anshul

Last edited by s_anshul; 02-13-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-13-2014   #37
nitesh
Rookie

Institute : viva college of hotel and tourism management
Company : dominos pizza
Default Re: MBA 1st Year Assignments - Annamalai university

Please help me out for the same assignments for 1st year
nitesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014   #38
ramyapalani

Institute : Knowledge Point