ICICI Bank announces the launch of*the admission process to the 2nd batch of Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets by NISM
, an initiative under the "ICICI Business Leadership Programme".
Few details of “ICICI Business Leadership Programme - Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets (PGCSM) by NISM":
- The duration of the PGCSM programme is for one year and curriculum is aligned with the needs of the Bank.
- Programme focuses on providing intense theoretical & practical exposure by academic and functional experts.
- The selected participants will undergo 9 months of Classroom training (at NISM) &*3 months of*Internship at ICICI Group.
- During the programme and internship, a stipend will be given to the students to meet out of pocket expenses.
- On successful completion, participants will be awarded Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets by NISM and absorbed at Manager Band- I grade or above based on quality of prior work experience at a gross salary of more than 12.5 lakhs per annum.
- On successful completion, participants*will be absorbed within the Treasury / Markets Group function of the Bank or group company.
The 2nd batch of programme will commence in June 2012 at NISM campus at Navi Mumbai.
- Applicants should not exceed 30 years of age (as on 15th June, 2012).
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 60% in graduation).
- 12th and 10th - (minimum of 60%) [Additional - Should have studied mathematics at the intermediate level].
- Working professionals who are CAs / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline(s).
- Work Experience - Minimum of 3 years (Full time experience).
- Preferable work experience in corporate finance, treasury or investment verticals in organizations.
Last date of application
For further information*and to apply please visit icicicareers.com