MBA News | MBA Jobs | MBA Students | MBA Aspirants | MBA Forums
--- CoolAvenues.Com ---
Home    |     MBA Jobs     |     Knowledge Zone     |     Seminars     |     Placement Report     |     Admission Alert      |   MBA Forums
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JMET    | CAT 2009    |   Executive MBA    |   GMAT    |   Help Line    |   Online MBA Help   |   Buy/Sell    |   Cafe   |   Gadgets  

Go Back   MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com > CAT / MAT / XAT / JMET / CET / SNAP Board > Discuss Indian B-Schools

Poll: how would you rate iSquareIT?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
how would you rate iSquareIT?

Old 04-04-2007   #16
MANOO
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlsi_guru
Sandipini
r u trying to scare the freshers of i2it?? or u really serious?? coz it is given in our acceptance forms that the avg packages are in the range of 3L-3.5L and the % ppl placed are in between 90-95%
are these numbers misleading ??

Raj
ok let me tell u clearly,
i am from Embedded june 04 batch in our batch. we have 23 students in our class,
1 IBM 3.95 lpa
5 HCL 2.01 lpa
1 mindtree 2.6 lpa
1 e-infochips 1.5 lpa
1 patni 2.3 lpa
we are about to leave the college in 1 month and we still have 14 students left

Vande Mataram
and vlsi june 04 batch, strenth 12
2 IBM 3.95lpa
and 10 remaining

And one more thing around 40-30% students get jobs not from coll side they find that by there own

ang salary for VLSI course
hi guys,
would like to know the avg salary offered to graduates of the VLSI course!! what is the university status of this institute? is it a demmed university? got selected for the june 2006 intake!! thanx in advance!!

hi
avg salary is something u won't believe, and i won't say, but its not what they put in the adds.....

university status???? not even an institute status, our certificate is not valied, not recognized by aicte.....

Shr@ One
Is it Worth Joining this institute....
I got an Admission in MS in Netwrkng nd Telecom.....
Is it Worth Joining this institute....
I got an Admission in MS in Netwrkng nd Telecom.....
Do u suggest me 2 join here ???

Raj
your question is wrong
First think, is it worth doing a Masters?. If yes then i2it is not worth. I mean if your ambition is something like you want to do Ph.D. Because its not recognized by AICTE.
Points to remember before joining any institute.
1) Ask the administration for clear numbers of the people placed in your interested stream. I know every one who come here have no other option. Ofcourse placemnt is the other requirement. And I know the institute's propaganda of providing the placemnt details like 90% to 100%. Ask the administration for clear numbers of the people placed in your interested stream. The administration has a strong record of the people placed, because they don't want an already selected student to sit for the next company, as each company is precious for them, to increase their percentage numbers.
2) Ask for a perfect syllabus before joining. Everything in i2it is planned on finger tips, no experienced or perfect planning. Everything is flexible here. They change the syllabus according to the faculty they get. And the faculty here work for some 1 or 2 years get some knowledge from students and experiece certificate and try for industrial jobs and leave.
3) Ask the faculty details like what subject he is going to teach and what experience he had. Because here we have both B.Techs and M.Techs teaching us.
4) Ask for what are student's academic achievements. I mean the achievements done in the campus.
I hope you can analyse the institute based on this, just think about these before joining....

If you cleared the above then think of these
And if you are still going to join.
Remember these points.
1) GPA: You Maintain good relationship with faculty, you get good GPA.

2) Knowledge: You get 0% knowledge if you attend the class. But still you must attend the class because, attendance and faculty impression is over shadowed on your GPA.

3) Work Hard: Someone might have suggested you like " Join in I2IT but you have to workhard without depending on faculty". I wounder, is there any work in this world which can be done with out hard work. Or is there any institute in this world where you can join and sleep without working hard.

4) Utilize the lab facilities: The only good thing in i2it is there is a good lab facility, without that it is NULL. Utilize all the kits and components. Ofcourse you may need to teach the faculty, but don't hesitate or get frustrated by that. If you teach you will get some more good numbers added to your GPA.
ANKUR

hey friends......may I knw what r the placementa offered to the student of MBA(IT) frm this institute..............plz do reply quickly.......some one tells me bout this college.........i hav only 6 days left to fill the forms
MANOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #17
sunil.sadanandk
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to sunil.sadanandk
Question hey guys

hi all .
jus hrd dat i2it are offerin courses to students for the july period n i am thnkin of takin one in embedded .. guys do let me know if its worth joining this insti .. coz i am in a job now ,, and is it worth while for me to quit a job in hand and take up the course coz i am puttin a lot into stake ..
sunil.sadanandk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #18
ankey21
Rookie

hello guys

i know its too late to put some comments. but when u search on google about i2it , this thread comes on first page thats y i m putting some comments here...

i am a student of i2it in MSP-AESD (embedded)june06 batch about to leave in few days..
i do agree with previous replies...
but i think now scenario is changed. they have made some changes to get accredited by UGC. now only one intake is there in a year for all branches.
here are some info regarding placement for our department. (as everyone is interested in this).

we have 20 students in our batch...2 students are continuing to complete their research (because of their interest)

on campus

5 Aricent - 3.7 lpa
3 John deere - 4.2 lpa
2 KPIT - 2.4 lpa
1 Intel - dont know
2 G&D - 2.4 lpa

off campus

1 TCS - 3.8 lpa
1 BOSCH - dont know

total - 18 students
placed - 13 students on campus and 2 off campus
(As my point of view who got selected in off campus just because of their knowledge what did they get from i2it)
3 students are remaining... one more company is coming and hope they will also get placed..

some info regarding our batch (embedded) (as my point of view)

Lab facility - excellent
faculties - poor
placement - average

for those who are interested in networking

MSP ANT (networking) june06 batch
placement 100% on campus

i dont want to put any comments on MBA because it sucks..
ankey21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #19
prasan319
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to prasan319
Thumbs up hello did any one know this....??

my self prasan from hyderabad.. completed btech. mechanical enginnering..anyone knows regarding placement record in advanced postgraduation in INTELIGENT SYSTEMS AND ROBOTICS. ??
prasan319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009   #20
prasan319
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to prasan319
Default Please any one help me............

hi guys.. i did btech. mechanical engg. from aditya college affiliated to j.n.t.u. im applying for PGPM in intelligent systems and robotics in IIIT pune. can u give me some tips for writen test and interview i.e., on 28th march 2009. and give me your openions on the college also... regarding teaching and placements and hostels..... please give me reply...it will be so helpfull for me... thanku...

prasan kumar
prasan319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #21
Pooja.Negi
Rookie

Default Re: Is iSquareIT,Pune a good option for technical specialization

hi..everyone

Plzz do help me ..even i m confused whether to join i2it..How is the placement n package ??? n which coures will b worth 2 join ??
Pooja.Negi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #22
JMandar
Rookie

Question Re: Is iSquareIT,Pune a good option for technical specialization

Hi...Heard that the Institue is on the improvement track with good faculty coming in...It has sent proposal for Deemed University to UGC which is in the process of approval....As per the course structure of APGP Management Programs it seems that I2IT is more of a T-school than a B-school. I am in a dilemma as whether to apply for this Institute and which program to choose...

The SoIT(School of IT) courseware(ACT, ESD etc. ) seems to be quite technically advanced & research oriented but what difference it makes as a Professional career Profile remains a question...
JMandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009   #23
lal_pal123
Rookie

Hey all,

I would be really glad if some one could enlighten me with the format of the question papers! There is only one sample paper online. I am applying for Embedded Systems Design. Will the technical questions be only from subjects relating to Embedded Systems or will they be from all courses included under the School of Information Technology. That is what the sample paper seems to suggest!! Thanking you!
lal_pal123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #24
viks505
Rookie

Institute : BMAS Engg Clg
Company : Secure Meters

this is not a reply

above all posts are year old, the status seems to be same with the institute, still not recognized by AICTE or UGC and MHRD.

but i would like to know from people who have passed out frm the institute that do they find their APGP courses valuable at present date or not ??

means when u put up ur CVs do this course find any weightage or not?

can one pursuing now will be able to reflect it's value after two years if willing to continue research work???????

if it finds weightage by firms or institutes u r in then the course can be treated as 3 on a scale of 5, an average (as i don't know much abt the institute) that could make a difference if u r capable.

thus if anyone here is passed out frm the institute (I2IT Pune) please respond and flash some light on it

thanks
viks505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #25
tarunceo
Expert

Institute : DU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooja.Negi View Post
hi..everyone

Plzz do help me ..even i m confused whether to join i2it..How is the placement n package ??? n which coures will b worth 2 join ??
its good for IT people....wont recommend it.
tarunceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010   #26
cchandni
Rookie

Institute : National college
Company : student

I2IT is a great institute and it has received accreditation from IGNOU. IGNOU Degrees are recognized by all member Universities of Association of India Unversities (AIU) and are at par with Degrees of all Indian Universities
cchandni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010   #27
asope

Institute : i2it pune

Yes, I2IT pune is good to study and I am doing MTech over here. The campus is very nice and you can expect many companies coming for placements.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

This is not true. I2IT is having their own course structure but the specifications are not like stated here. Now a days we are having good facilities and also expecting more companies to come for placements.

Last edited by asope; 07-19-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: mistakes
asope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010   #28
opportunist
Rookie

Institute : DAVV
Company : Fresher
Default Re: Thses are Some Feedbacks from Some real Students of Isquareit on Orkut Communitie

having good labs is really important, though most other things are common with all colleges. You really cant expect a good GPA not attending classes and not having good impressions.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Would like to know more about th accreditation though..?
opportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010   #29
Ask_Tech
Rookie

Institute : mba - du
Company : times

IsquareIT pune is a superb place to be... it's accredited from IGNOU!

Admissions are on,more over it have some new courses!!!! visit its website for more

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I2IT PUNE IS ACCREDITED WITH IGNOU...!

International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT), Pune is set up with a vision to create a next generation research and innovation led University exploring ever expanding frontiers of Science, Engineering, Technology, Management and Humanities, with focus on Information Technology.

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was established by an Act of Indian Parliament in 1985 and today has become the World's largest university. IGNOU is the world's largest university with 21 Schools of Studies and 2 million students. IGNOU has always aimed at democratizing higher education, providing access to high quality education to all those who seek it and offer need-based academic programs by giving professional and vocational orientation to the courses.

I2IT and IGNOU are proud to set up the Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research that will offer 24 months, full time, face to face, world class M. Tech., M.S., MBA & Ph.D. Degree Programs in Information Technology, Management, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Robotics & Satellite Communications at I2IT campus in Pune. For Admissions Click Here

In addition to above degree programs, I2IT also offers M. Tech. and MBA programs of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun in the areas like Computational Fluid Dynamics, Oil & Gas Engineering and Oil & Gas Management. M. Tech. / MBA degrees are awarded by UPES to the students those who pursue programs under School of Engineering Technology at I2IT.
Ask_Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #30
cchandni
Rookie

Institute : National college

The final M.Tech / MS / MBA Degree will be awarded by IGNOU. Though the Degree will be issued by IGNOU, it is not a distance learning / open degree. This is a regular full-time face-to-face degree program and hence is the same as any other Master's degree from a central university.
cchandni is offline   Reply With Quote