These are the answers to the exercise in the link:
1. Most of the people in India depend on agriculture that feed millions.
2. What do you know about my family?
3. My house contains 5 rooms and a hall.
4. Why do you lie to me while I know everything about you?
5. Some students prefer playing to reading.
6. Why do you see TV all the time?
7. Do you hear what I am telling you at present?
8. A farmer gets uo early in the morning and goes to his field.
9. Now our country is not importing cereals.
10. Most of the rivers overflow during the rainy season.
11. You try your best to teach the students but they hardly understand you.
12. Do you not believe in God?
13. Opent the window and look through it whether it is raining.
14. The Priincipal often makes short speeches but today he is making a long speech.
15. Our country is making progress by leaps and bounds these days.
16. In the function,at present, the good students are being awarded for their achievements.
17. Why did you tear these new books?
18. These days, some channels on TV's broadcast very absurd items of news that are not worth listening.
19. Why do you waste your time on such things that always end in smoke?
20. The book "Perspicuity" on grammar and translation costs two hundred rupees.
21. Do we not depend on the sun that gives us energy and warmth and without which no life is possible?
22. My wife hardly appreciates me but today she is appreciating me.
23. All the mango trees in my garden bear fruit every year.
24. My son owns a car. He hardly drives his car, but today he is driving his car as the driver is absent.
25. What do you mean by such absurd gestures?
26. "Do you blame me for flunking you" said he. "No,sir,I don't." said I.
27. One man all by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world.
28. We make a living by what we get.We make a life by what we give.
29. Now India is self-sufficient.Wheat,rice and other cereals are not imported.
30. Why doesn't she have breakfast before leaving for her office?
31. Today man has verything but humanity.
32. Why do some students of your college play in the garden all the time?
33. Good shoes are manufactured in Agra and Kanpur. They export shoes every year.
34. In our country, people belonging to various creeds do live and speak different languages.
35. Do you know why spring is called the 'king of all seasons'?
36. Many trees stand on either side of the road. They are not bearing fruits.
37. What do you want me to do in your favour?
38. How many villages are interested in having telephones?
39. Do you recogonize me?
40. Look!The children are flying kites and enjoying themselves.