gmac.com sports new look, even faster with more relevant content delivery
| March 30,2012 02:20 pm IST
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a not for profit association of the worlds leading business schools and the owner of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) has launched its newly redesigned website gmac.com.
The new improved gmac.com accentuates the organizations vast array of research, products and services for management education through more accessible and streamlined content and simplified navigation tools.
Featuring a fresh new look, vibrant imagery, including interactive infographics and more video throughout the site, the new gmac.com is the place to go for schools looking for information and products & services regarding management education.
'I was very impressed with the effort GMAC made to involve key stakeholders in redesigning gmac.com through a School Advisory Group. Representatives from schools across the world worked together to explore numerous unique ideas and define what we wanted to see on gmac.com. The result is for all to see - a website that is designed basis inputs from business schools and gives us what we need' said Prof. Abbasali Gabula, Deputy Director, External Relations &Administration,S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai.
GMACs research and data keeps business schools informed of relevant trends in management education and helps them make strategic decisions, said Ashish Bhardwaj, Regional Director - South Asia at GMAC. The improved experience on gmac.com will enable them to access more information faster and more easily through the use of interactive content, infographics and videos. This is yet another way in which GMAC is applying new digital strategies across all of our properties for the benefit of schools and students.
Other key features of the newly redesigned site include:
- An all new Research Library with advanced filtering options for research articles and interactive reports.
- Abstracts for all research reports to provide a quick overview and key findings for all research content.
- An improved site search which includes filtering options for search results.
- An interactive map with views of GMAT-Accepting and GMAC Member Schools from around the world.
- New social media channels including our LinkedIn Group for School Professionals, our Twitter feed, and our YouTube Channel.
- Key site content translated into seven different languages.