MH-CET 2011 : Sale of Information Brochure and Application Kit to begin from January 27
Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and is accepted by over 80 institutes in Maharashtra , including the prestigious Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS). The cut-off marks in CET is the minimum score by the candidate, which makes him/her eligible to seek the Admission to MBA/MMS course in the State of Maharashtra.
The cut-off mark in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2011 is 30 marks out of 200. In case of All India CET [CAT-2010] the Cut-off is the percentile in these CETs equivalent to percentile corresponding to 30 marks in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2011.
The CET is a multiple-choice objective test evaluating the aptitude in verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logic, visual reasoning, reading comprehension and data interpretation.
1- Sale of the Information Brochure at select post offices - 27-01-2011 to 08-02-2011
2. Online submission of the “CET Application Form” - 27-01-2011 to 09-02-2011 Up to 5:00p.m.
3. Date and timing of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2011 - 27-02-2011 (2.00 p.m.)
4. Declaration of the results of the MAH-MBA/MMSCET 2011 on the official website 11-04-2011 at 5.00 p.m.
5. Registration for the Group Discussions(GD) and Personal Interviews(PI) and receipt of call letter 19-04-2011 to 30-04-2011 Up to 5:00p.m.
6. Conduct of GD and PI at select centers - 10-05-2011 - 31-05-2011
7. Submission of the Work Experience Certificate (In Proforma-G) at SIMSREE, Mumbai only by Registered Post. - 10-05-2011 to 21-05-2011 Up to 5:00p.m.
8. Document verification, updation and confirmation of Application Form for Admission at ARC for
Maharashtra State / OMS / J&K candidates. - 10-05-2011 to 31-05-2011
9. Display of the provisional merit lists (Maharashtra State, All India and J&K candidates) on the web site
www.dte.org.in/mba - 16-06-2011 at 5.00 p.m.
10. Submission of grievance applications of Maharashtra, All India and J&K candidates, if any, at respective ARC - 17-06-2011 to 18-06-2011 Up to 5:00p.m.
11. Display of the final merit lists (Maharashtra State, All India and J&K candidates) on website www.dte.org.in/mba - 23-06-2011 at 5.00 p.m.
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only ) in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
All candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria have to undergo a 3-tier selection procedure consisting of a Common Entrance Test (CET), a Group Discussion (GD) and a Personal Interview (PI).
This test is then followed by a GD and PI which carry a significant role in the entire selection process.
Online submission of the “CET Application Form” through computer connected to Internet on the web
site www.dte.org.in/mba for Maharashtra State /OMS/J&K candidates and receipt of the Hall Ticket for
the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2011.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the CAT2010 and aspiring to claim admission against the All India seats are also required to submit the online CET application form.
1. Maharashtra State (Open Category) 1150.00/-
2. Maharashtra State (Reserved Category) 950.00/-
3. Outside Maharashtra State 1150.00/-
4. Jammu & Kashmir 1150.00/-
5. PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) 1150.00/-
6. Foreign National / Foreign Student 1150.00/-