Assistant General Manager-Technical (AGM)
CRISP(Centre for Research & Industrial Staff Performance) is an autonomous society established under Indo-German technical co-operation. It is a professionally managed and highly result oriented organization, which has a strong base of more than 500 industrial and government clients throughout the country as well as overseas. CRISP has got various projects on hand to execute within and outside the State of Madhya Pradesh.
For more information about CRISP, please visit, http://www.crispindia.com/
(1) Setting up and establishing the Vocational Training Centre’s and other projects of CRISP within and outside the State of MP.
(2) Supporting the project’s/programme initiative to provide professional advice and input to cooperate with a broad range of target groups.
(3) Integrating the results and experiences into team efforts and into all relevant groups.
(4) Providing supervision to the development and implementation of project / programme plans and activities.
(5) Bringing innovative and creative ideas in the Projects and their delivery mechanism.
(6) Contributes to preparation and implementation of the consultation process, the project’s / programme activities, and efforts in the identified regions.
(7) Assisting in defining TORs, selection, and supervision of contracted third parties in carrying out project/programme activities, and efforts in the identified regions, including performance evaluation.
(8) Conceptualizes, prepares and implements workshops, seminars, and other events on subjects that are related to the program’s / project’s field of activities.
(9) Developing and organizing quality assurance and proposes necessary changes, improvements, initiatives and motivating team members to actively participate in all relevant areas and activities.
(10) Monitoring project progress, reviewing reports and documents concerning the progress of collaborative programs.
Cooperation & Knowledge Management:
(11) Co-operating and ensuring regular contacts, dialogues with local communities, relevant organizations, Government, to enhance and maintain good working relationships.
(12) Communicates and channels local interests and aspirations and exchanges ideas and information for the benefit of the program.
(13) Visits to the regions in accordance with the requirement of the projects.
(14) Developing strategies and technical concepts including guidelines, manuals and procedures.
Management and Coordination Tasks:
(15) Supporting general project planning / developing project designs, including preparation, organization and moderation of planning exercises, implementation, management, monitoring, quality management, evaluation, communication, and documentation.
(16) Monitoring operational budget against funds availability for the different program components and projects.
Applicants having Doctoral / Post Graduate / Graduate degree in Engineering or relevant subject areas will be considered. (Post graduate management qualification will be an added advantage; however, the preference will be given to the persons from technical training background if all other criteria are same.)
(1) Minimum 12-15 years of relevant work experience in providing training and consultancy services to Industries / Public Sectors / Government Departments and organizations.
(2) Past experience on strong track record of successfully managing and administering skill development projects.
(3) Prior experience of working on Multilateral / Bilateral International agencies relevant to the field will be preferred.
(1) Strong leadership, team building and inter personal relationship skills.
(2) Responsible for the management of personnel, finances and infrastructure of the entrusted area of activity.
(3) Gives professional advice and guidance to project / programme personnel.
(4) Plans, coordinates and organizes within the project team.
(5) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
(6) Computer proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested apply to [email protected] with a cover letter, discussing their interest in and suitability for the position, along with an updated resume, giving details of three references, current cost to organization and expected compensation, by or before March 4, 2013. For further details please visit our
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Ground Floor, Choudhary Hetram House,
Near Mata Mandir, Bharat Nagar, New Delhi 110 025
Phone No.: 011- 26842162; 41653612; 41011564-5
Email: [email protected]