AVP - Learning & Development Business Partner
1. Responsible for needs analysis, solution design and delivery of the interventions in line with the business requirements.
2. Partner with HRGs on individual needs identification, program nomination , attendance and effectiveness of the programs.
3. Own effectiveness of the interventions delivered to the business.
4. Strong linkage to the regional client coverage teams for functional programs.
5. Partner L&D Program Managers to leverage available solutions.
6. Create business specific interventions as and when required - responsible for effectiveness.
7. Coordinate with L&D Operations for delivery of the interventions and manage cost.
· Relevant experience
· Candidates from BFSI, Banking KPOs will be preferred.
Click on Apply Button