Leading MNC into manufacturing
1) Responsible for recruitment, training, labour issues, compliance and all HR activities for a IT/ITES site for 200-300 team members.
2) Demonstrate best recruitment practices for attracting, assessing, acquiring talent in IT sector. Building and maintaining relationships cooperation with universities and recruiting agencies.
3) Responsible for planning, designing, implementing and reviewing employer branding.
4) Understand legal perspectives on wages, benefits, pay equity and job evaluation. Understand & implement global laws, norms & compensation practices.
5) Continuously monitor HR Policies and bring necessary changes on need base.
6) Responsibility for managing HR information system. Focus on digitization of HR processes & procedures.
7) Forecasting and analyzing employee relations to help management design and implement effective employee welfare policies
8) Building and maintaining effective relationship with employees and proactively address their grievances and counseling thereof.
9) Formulating and benchmarking best practices to focus on aligning HR with core business.
Qualification-Graduate with MBA
Around 10 - 12 yrs. experience in managing HR and relevant compliance matters for center like – IT and Technology. STPI / SEZ unit preferred Candidate must have working experience of working in Global environment/MNCs.
Should have handled site/unit with min 200-300 members
Good understanding of benefits, retirals & compliances
Good Team Player
Good in employee engagement initiatives & execution
Good networking with placement and recruitment agencies
Mobile - 09811684188
Click on Apply Button