Senior Manager, Strategic HR with Ocwen
Ocwen Financial Corporation (“Ocwen”) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fourth largest overall mortgage servicer. Ocwen is publicly traded (NYSE:OCN) and is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions.
· Understand the business and HR operating model of Ocwen, identify macro level issues, work with the Director, HR on devising solutions and follow through with implementation.
· Work with senior management and professionals across geographies.
· The role holder will be constantly challenged with high levels of ambiguity, challenging timelines and overall high expectations of producing innovative results.
· Manage projects and initiatives required to deliver the overall HR strategy.
· Organization Development initiatives such as, competency based scorecards, succession planning, talent management and strategic innovation exercise for the senior leaders.
· Leadership Development Programs and career management for high potential employees.
· Program managing HR team’s scorecard achievement and the monthly review with the CEO.
· Performance management.
· Experience 2/3 years in a similar role.
· MBA with specialization in HR from a Tier - I business school.
· Has a proven record on good communication skills and stakeholder management.
· Willingness to work in a mid shift.
Click on Apply Button