Sr. Manager -Employee Development
Quatrro FPO Solutions (FPO) is an established leader in providing cost-effective solutions in accounting and financial reporting. We have been providing business process outsourcing services for over 10 years, utilizing robust processes and technology platforms that enable effective and efficient processing. FPO Solutions offers the broadest range of services in finance and accounting outsourcing, creating significant economies of scale that translate to lower costs and improved business results.
We provide end-to-end accounting services to the Restaurant, Auto parts, Grocery and Not-for-profit industries in the US. The services includes Financial Reporting, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Asset Account Management, Reconciliation Services and Tax Services.
The Employee Development/Trainer is responsible for training, developing and implementing business-wide objectives under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, and coordinating with Industry Directors and other company staff to achieve high employee development standards reflected in organization and prioritization of company initiatives. This position is directly responsible for the training of new employees as well as the continuing education of our experienced staff.
- Lead the planning and implementation of a global training program and employee development initiatives-New hires to Sr. Leadership Team.
- Ensure training is delivered to all new employees according to the training plan defined in the Quest process. Puts together career progression chart for each employee to showcase employee development.
- Maintain, develop, and organize training material, learning activities, worksheets, job aides and class evaluations for continuing education instruction using instructional design techniques.
- Conduct progress reports by tracking and communicating both attendance and performance concerns, and give appropriate assessments as required during new hire training period.
- Communicates with supporting department’s management staff to ensure consistency of training processes/procedures.
- Revisits entire training plan for every process- check and recheck to improve effectiveness every quarter with Sr. Leadership Team.
- Conducts annual Learning Needs Assessment across the business and schedules appropriate training for the company to drive business results.
- Conducts annual refresher training courses across the global organization on training courses such as: Kaizen, Customer Service, SARG, etc.
- Conduct sessions with Supervisors, Managers and Directors to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of training and “real world” application of training
- Transaction monitoring for processes- create team and drive improvement.
- To ensure smooth transitions of new processes from training standpoint.
- Team handling, motivation of staff when it comes to continuing professional education.
- Work with Quality Team to ensure TNI gets captured and action planning done to reduce gaps on production floor.
- Meeting all customer SLAs with regards to training standards.
- Regular meetings with the teams through skip meetings, and ensure issue resolutions.
- Driving initiatives like Fun@Work, Training related, R & R, Town-hall meetings.
- Ensuring corrective action in policy/performance related issues in training period.
- Develop more effective training material-digitize and create web based training to increase effectiveness globally. Bigger bang for our buck concept.
- Deliver world-class customer service to all employees across FPO.
- Liaison with Employee Development Team at corporate office for all trainings and development.
- Be the SPOC to strategize training interventions for the QFPO business.
Behavioral Skill: (Attitude, Aptitude and Abilities)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability communicate with people across organizational units globally. Must maintain confidentiality and communicate in an open manner.
· Must be self-driven and have the ability to create a plan with minimal direction.
· Takes responsibility and ownership of all training and development activities across the global business.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
· Must be extremely detailed oriented and able to make sound business decisions
TECHNICAL SKILLS: (Skill set required to do the job- Tools, Technical Knowledge, Certifications etc)
· Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LMS etc.)
- Experience with training in virtual and classroom setting.
- Experience designing training material and online training modules.
- Experience using a LMS.
- Perform presentations to various audiences across global organization.
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively communicate new hire performance progress and/or any concerns with management staff.
- Needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic functional knowledge of internet is an added advantage
Working Conditions and Environment: Employee must be willing to work at location in a small- to mid-sized office setting. Ability to work both India and US hours as needed. Travel to other offices may be necessary including trips to the US, as well as, attendance at company management meetings.
The company provides centralized pick up & drop facility to nodal points across central & western lines.
We would appreciate if you could kindly give us the following details along with your updated resume this will help us to process your resume:
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Current Location
4. Joining Period
5. Immediate Contact Details
Qualification: Post graduate/MBA-HR
Experience: 6-10 Years
Quatrro FPO Solutions*
MBC Info Tech Park, Unit No. 1, Fifth Floor
Near Hyper City, Ghodbunder Road
Kasar Wadavli, Thane (West), 400 607.