Venture Capital Analysts / Associates
A leading early stage venture fund, focused at seed and early stage investments, is looking to hire two Analysts / Associates for its Bangalore and Delhi offices.
Role: The Candidate will be an integral member of the investment team and (working closely with senior partners) will be involved in all aspects of the investment process from deal sourcing to investment validation and monitoring.
• Sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities
• Industry research - developments in early stage startups
• Preparation of investment memorandum / deal documentation
• Creating quarterly investor reports
• Conducting due diligence on potential investments
• Preparing market research & intelligence and financial models
• Monitoring performance of portfolio companies
• Attend all the events related to startups
• Track all the early stage investment activities happening at startups
• MBA or CA with 2-4 years of experience of working in startups or research consulting or investment banking or management consulting
• Working experience or strongly demonstrated personal interest in high tech industries (Internet, software, semiconductor, alternative energy)
• Strong knowledge of Venture Capital Industry
• Outstanding communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and within a small company environment
• Close attention to details
• Entrepreneurial experience will be an added advantage
Click on Apply Button.