MICA organises MDP on Strategizing Operations in Retail Marketing
The MDP on Strategizing Operations in Retail Marketing is specially designed for senior level managers responsible for strategic decision making to enhance operating efficiency and retail store profitability. Targeted at managers from retailing industry and mall management companies, the MDP will also be beneficial for senior and middle level executives managing retail network of company-owned or franchisee owned retail stores.
Programme Leader: Dr. Mini Mathur
Programme Objectives & Learning Outcomes
Highly Relevant MDP Content
The three-day, intensive MDP on Strategizing Operations in Retail Marketing will focus on a variety of topics necessary for successfully planning, managing and sustaining profitable retail operations, including:
- A Strategic Business Approach to Retailing
- Developing a Strategic Plan for Retail Operations
- Implementing the Strategic Plan at the Ground Level
- Store Branding
- Planning Integrated Marketing Communications
- Store Assortment, Private Labels and Category Management
- Store Plannogramming and Shelf-Space Management
- Buying, Merchandising and Inventory Management
- Negotiations in Retailing
- Understanding Shopper Behaviour and Shopper Marketing
- CRM for Profitable Growth
- Managing and Enriching Customer Experience
- Thriving in the Turbulent Times
MDP Learning Objectives:
On completion of the MDP on Strategizing Operations in Retail Marketing , participants will be able to:
- Understand and identify issues and challenges in store operations for enhancing efficiency
- Develop competencies to compare, contrast and apply various tools and techniques for managing stores efficiently and profitably
- Conceptualise, coordinate and manage the store operations within the given resources
- Understand secrets of successfully and profitably managing retail operations
- Leverage creative ways both individually and as a group - to tackle marketing challenges by exploring new ideas, developing new strategies and managing together as a driven team.
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
Shela (Off Sarkhej-Sanand Highway)
Ahmedabad 380 058 (India)
Investment of Rs. 25,000/-only as programme fee per participant for the three-day MDP.
Service Tax @ 12.36 % on the programme fee should be added.
Payment should be made by Demand Draft payable in Ahmedabad, India or a Pan-India Company Cheque in favour of Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA).
Payment can also be made through electronic transfer.
EARLY BIRD OFFER!
Nominations received with payment on or before Friday, 29th June, 2012, will be entitled for an early bird discount of 10% on the programme fee. So, hurry!
Registrations will close on: Friday, 13th July, 2012.
To get Weekly Seminar alert of Top B-schools