Videocon Industries Ltd.
- Videocon Industries Limited is a large diversified Indian company headquartered in Mumbai. The Company manufactures, assembles and distributes a comprehensive range of consumer electronics and home appliances.
- The Group has 17 manufacturing sites in India and plants in Mainland China, Poland, Italy and Mexico. It is the third largest picture tube manufacturer in the world.
- Videocon produces flat panel display with unique DDB technology, refrigerators with advanced cooling system, washing machines and air conditioners; from glass shell panels and funnels to compressors and motors.
- Videocon recently launched its flagship product ‘4K Ultra HD TV’. They have also diversified into areas such as DTH, power, oil exploration and telecommunication recently.
- The Group is a US$ 5 Billion global conglomerate. Videocon Telecom, Videocon d2h and Videocon Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances are subsidiaries of Videocon Group.
Revenue: INR 320,000 Million (US$ 5.0 Billion) (2013–14)
Profit: INR 716.3 Million (US$ 11 Million) (2012–13)
DescriptionVideocon Industries Ltd. is an Indian conglomerate that manufactures, assembles and distributes a comprehensive range of consumer electronics and home appliances.
Venugopal N. Dhoot, Chairman & MD
Maj. Gen. S. C. N. Jatar, Independent Director
A. G. Joshi, Independent Director
Radhey Shyam Agarwal, Independent Director
B. Ravindranath – Nominee IDBI Limited
Products / ServicesConsumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Components, Office Automation, Mobile Phones, Wireless, Internet, Petroleum, Satellite Television, Power
• In Brand Trust Report 2013, published by Trust Research Advisory, Videocon was ranked 25th among the most trusted brands in India.