Group Discussion Topic: Social Media- Good or Bad?
A recent study said that people spend more than five and a half hours on an average on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. They have become part and parcel of our daily lives.
The social networking sites are used to stay connected with friends, share pictures, exchange ideas and so on.
These sites work by sharing information with others: but how much information do we want to share? With how many people would you actually share information so personal? Most of the people have hundreds of friends, but do they actually know each other? Hardly they do.
Most of our friends on social networking sites are those whom we have met once or twice (in some cases complete strangers). But do we even think once while updating our status or while uploading pics or may be commenting on other’s pics, that those strangers must be watching.
Would you tell a stranger where you were last night and with whom? Probably not, but when you use these social networking sites you could be doing just that unless you limit your post views to certain people.
Don’t you think using social networking platforms we are letting people encroach our private space?
Post your comments keeping in sync with the following guidelines:
• Assume, you are one of the members of a real group discussion.
• Grab the opportunity to communicate your thoughts on topic mentioned above.
• Demonstrate your managerial skills, provide a solution
• Kindly refrain from posting derogatory comments
- Group Discussion Topic: Social Media Marketing
2 Comments - 1 year 51 weeks ago
- Group Discussion Topic: Is India still a 'Golden
5 Comments - 1 year 45 weeks ago
- Group Discussion Topic : Is DMK’s Exit from UPA a
0 Comments - 9 weeks 3 hours ago
- GD Topic: Should content on Social Networking
3 Comments - 1 year 23 weeks ago