5th IIMA Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies, 2013
Papers should broadly address the conference theme and issues related to emerging economies. Academicians and marketing professionals who are from such countries and those working on this theme in other parts of the world are encouraged to contribute new ideas, concepts, and paradigms. Papers should present original research which could be empirical, theoretical or based on case studies.
Papers based on Research (i) in the Context of and/or (ii) Applicable to Emerging Economies in the following tracks, but not limited to them, are invited. The tracks mentioned below are indicative.
- Consumer Behaviour
- Nature and Characteristics of Competitive Scenarios
- Opportunity Identification and Assessment
- Management of Marketing Offers
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Customer Relationship
- Marketing of Services
- Marketing Communication
- Psychology and Marketing
- Experimentation in Marketing
- Strategies for Harnessing the Potential at the Bottom of the Pyramid
- Applied IO Models on Competition in Marketing
- B to B Marketing
- Return on Marketing/ Marketing Metrics
- Pedagogy in Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA), is happy to announce the 5th IIMA Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies.
The objectives of the conference are:
- to provide a special forum to present and discuss research on marketing in the Context of and/or Applicable to Emerging Economies.
- to facilitate sharing research based marketing knowledge among academicians and practitioners.
This will be achieved through multi-disciplinary research-based idea generation and discussions. The attempt is to bring about richness in discussion by encouraging contributions from researchers across academic institutions and industry worldwide.
Ms. Vandana Sood, Conference Manager,
Wing 10K, Indian Institute of Management Vastrapur,
Ahmedabad 380 015,
Tel No:91-79-6632 4900