Financing Agribusiness: A Value Chain Approach - IIM Indore
Event Type:Management Development Programme
- The practicing managers of commercial banks, regional rural banks, cooperatives and microfinance institutions engaged in lending in rural and semi-urban areas and are interested to go beyond traditional collateral backed lending for financial inclusion as well as for developing quality portfolio.
- For academicians engaged in imparting technical knowledge at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and open to improve their course content in risk management and financing to agribusiness with new technical know-how.
- The officials of apex level bodies in the domain of rural and agricultural finance
The programme will cover the following topics
- Features of rural credit market in less developed countries
- Assessing various lending methodologies
- Emergence of agribusiness value chain finance
- Agribusiness value chain finance instruments
- Agribusiness value chain finance models
- Managing risk in agribusiness value chain
- International experiences in agribusiness value chain finance
- Analysis of business environment and application of value chain finance
Rs. 30,000 (Residential)
Service Tax, as applicable, will be additional