IIM Indore hosts MDP on Project Management
Persons engaged in implementation of projects in infrastructural sectors, technology and other such areas; like projects related to power plants, fertilizer plants, irrigation projects, industrial units, major replacement and reconditioning jobs; other large and small projects and time bound programmes; persons involved in planning and monitoring of projects and those in government, financial institutions, and other agencies coordinating implementation of various projects.
- Network Techniques: CPM/PERT
- Project Cost & Resource Management: Project budgeting, time-cost trade-off, resource smoothing
Social Cost-Benefit Analysis
Behavioural Aspects in Project Management: Leadership, Team Building, Conflict Management
- Project Monitoring: Earned Value Analysis
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Computerized Project Management System: Personal computers for project management.
Programme Coordinator :
Prof. Rohit Kapoor
Rs. 50,000 (Residential)
Service Tax, as applicable, will be additional