IIM K hosts seminar on leading schools to optimize leadership and skills of students
Principals, teachers and education managers of schools, college and educational institutions. Organizations working with schools as a part of their corporate social responsibility may also nominate participants.
Fee: Residential - 25000 + Service Tax 12.36%
Non Residential - 19500 + Service Tax 12.36%
Programme director: Prof. Debashis Chatterjee
The leading schools workshop has been designed specifically for schools to optimize effective leadership and skills for the holistic development of students, and for nurturing schools as sustainable institutions of learning in a technology driven knowledge age. It aims to give participants insights and tools to build a learning community and enhance their personal effectiveness.
Through the uniquely designed experiential and participatory sessions, you shall:
- Redefine and fine-tune your leadership signature.
- Map the connections between leadership, students, school community, society and environment.
- Recognize the challenges that you face as educational leaders of this millennium of the mind
- Update your knowledge of global school leadership practices
- Learn how effective leadership has changed and reshaped schools into leading schools
- Enhance your skills for effectively managing leadership challenges of the millennium
- Visualize future trends for schools of tomorrow
- Establish a network with other school leaders
- Be recognized as a School Leader
Schools of the future: the challenge of reshaping schools for the 21st century.
Decoding the attributes of a school that leads.
How to bring about teaching and learning excellence.
How to create a learning community based on shared meaning and shared values.
How to create a blueprint for personal effectiveness.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode,
IIMK Campus P. O.,
Kozhikode 673 570, Kerala , India
Phone: +91-495-2809208, Mobile: 9447100539
Fax : +91-495-2809370, 2803010 and 2803011
To get Weekly Seminar alert of Top B-schools