IIM Lucknow steer seminar on 'Managing Employee Performance Management system for corporate Excellence'
This program is designed for all managers working at middle and senior levels as all these managers require skills in performance appraisal and management. Further it will be very useful for those HR managers and professionals who are involved in developing and redesigning the performance management systems and processes for their.
Programme Director: Prof. Pankaj Kumar
Programme Fee: Rs 30,000/- per participant (residential)
Today's business scenario and the growing competitive environment have raised several challenges for organizations. One of the biggest challenges that companies are facing is how to motivate and retain performing employees. Motivation and retention largely depends on the extent to which a company succeeds in developing an objective and comprehensive performance management system (PMS) that can provide role clarity as well as wider acceptance among the employees. A large number of relevant issues in performance management system and processes need to be addressed and understood for successful implementation of PMS. A three-day unique program, which will be conducted in a workshop mode, aims to contribute towards this direction.
- To make participants aware of the basic concepts and new developments in the field of performance management.
- To help participants develop, through practical sessions, skills to perform goal setting and appraisal in an effective manner.
- To develop amongst the participants the basic ability to provide feedback and effective counselling of subordinates and other employees.
- To sensitize the participants with the critical issues in performance management for building high performance culture in the organizations.
- Relevant concepts of performance management and an overview in performance management systems and practices in Indian and global organizations.
- Methods of setting individual and group goals in the organization.
- Current trends in performance appraisal process, including development centre and balanced scorecard techniques.
- Performance feedback and performance counselling process as a tool for performance improvement.
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226 013, INDIA
Phone : (0522-2734101-20, 3044980-89 (EPABX),
(0522) 2736282, 2736284, 2736285, 6696282, 6696284, 6696285 (Direct)
Fax : (0522) 2734026, 2734025, E-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
To get Weekly Seminar alert of Top B-schools